ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re just having fun,” Briscoe said. “We’re playing for one another."It just makes the game better

BBUK

All-American
May 26, 2005
Where have I heard that before. I wish Cal had said that. Sounds like someone is rubbing off a little bit...[smoke]

He's turrible. Hope he gets drafted. He seems overweight. Farrrr Cal.

When he plays within himself and does't try to do too much, Briscoe is fantastic. Hopefully he can limit his turnovers and play to his strengths.

We REALLY need him to play great!!!

Reactions: Blueaz
I've been liking the 4 guard lineup I've seen a couple of times in the SEC tourney. That has been an interesting combo to put out there. Forces Briscoe to play a little more off-the ball and takes pressure off of him from having to create.

Reactions: Poetax
I've been liking the 4 guard lineup I've seen a couple of times in the tourney lately. That has been an interesting combo to put out there. Forces Briscoe to play a little more off-the ball and takes pressure off of him from having to create.
Cal made it clear during his call in show he loves the four guard lineup. More than he thought he would.

Love watching IB maneuver in the lane and creating. Unique player in college ball. Glad he's with us. Tough as nails

Cal made it clear during his call in show he loves the four guard lineup. More than he thought he would.
Wtf? That is nonsense. Cal is a great recruiter; but st best, an average coach. He is too stubborn to make personnel, game planning, or in-game adjustments.
He only plays his "pet" five stars...
When are YOU people going to learn?

Reactions: Poetax and BBUK
Wtf? That is nonsense. Cal is a great recruiter; but st best, an average coach. He is too stubborn to make personnel, game planning, or in-game adjustments.
He only plays his "pet" five stars...
When are YOU people going to learn?

Who you calling YOU?

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow

Really hard to defend that many guys who can drive. If we can adjust on defense and on the boards to the size disadvantage, it gives us great mismatches on offense.

Reactions: irishcat1965
what is this junk
source.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT