ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re just having fun,” Briscoe said. “We’re playing for one another."It just makes the game better

Briscoe Darling? [banana]

Darling Briscoe....I remember Andy though. Briscoe has been a good advocate of UK and Cal. Always wanted him to succeed and finally.................................get them nuggs...(Looks like he has. He worked hard.)

Reactions: Elliott Tim
dick somebody say nutt'n in a lick to try that thread?

Dude, I'm a guy. You ought naught say that to a guy.

[laughing]

(Made me laugh at my own ignorance you jerk...)[laughing]

(Update) People ought to drink more Budweiser... (Am drinking it in honor of my Dad and Brother...I drink bottled beer. Not much on canned beer but I will partake...)

Last edited:
Well....
I don’t know about kicking anyone’s ass
But I do have an iron skillet and a wooden rolling pin if anyone wants to try me

Partake not of thine vicious tendencies. (Book and verse, BBUK, a UK fan and a Catsillustrated junkie...)...[roll] (Sorry, I'm feeling it. It will last a couple more hours and this site will feel the brunt of it.)

I love everybody -J. Clower

Reactions: Backer cutter
Partake not of thine vicious tendencies. (Book and verse, BBUK, a UK fan and a Catsillustrated junkie...)...[roll] (Sorry, I'm feeling it. It will last a couple more hours and this site will feel the brunt of it.)
Was just thinking how much fun Cindog would be having in this thread :boxing:

Reactions: Snackbar1130
Honey I’m not vicious at all
I’m a sweetheart, remember? [devil]

I do miss her. I never met her but I was very fond of her. I had hoped to ease her families pain in some small way. i took her passing to heart.
Oh I do too. I wish you could have met her. She was a hoot
Every day something we posted to one another pops up in memories on FB
And you did.

Reactions: BBUK
Women today can fight just as well as any man.

And I’ll kick your ass too.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

22cc79017d26d428a0072e85ef23f8ca.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

“Women today”- hell I was talking 50 years ago when I got asswhooped. I learned my lesson. But you, on the other hand, I’d stand my ground. Old shitty boots ambeer drooling backer stained hand squirrel hunters you might want to avoid. Kung foo is a seasoning for hog brains round here.

Darling Briscoe....I remember Andy though. Briscoe has been a good advocate of UK and Cal. Always wanted him to succeed and finally.................................get them nuggs...(Looks like he has. He worked hard.)
Amen. Boogie said his time here was great time for him.

Ole "Morg" is Mornormalsky now. he took a sabbatical but in reality he probably forgot his password.
We put him back on his 40mg Prozac not long after the new year. Should be about functional in another week or two. Takes a couple of months for mental patients with a previous tolerance.

Reactions: BBUK
We put him back on his 40mg Prozac not long after the new year. Should be about functional in another week or two. Takes a couple of months for mental patients with a previous tolerance.

He's a nut. -B. Fife

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT