ADVERTISEMENT

Opportunity Knocks

I realize a coach needs to be named, but if I'm one of the 5 star recruits in the 24 class or a solid portal transfer wouldn't the current situation at UK be an ideal situation?

There's plenty of minutes available at a premiere program that gets massive media attention and exposure to NBA scouts. Some of these guys were planning on attending the university anyways, so why not settle in and make the best of a great opportunity?

If a player is confident enough in his ability to lead the program forward out of uncertainty then they will be legendary status in the eyes of BBN. I'll be interested to see who's the first to plant their flag in the bluegrass.

KENTUCKY On the Jersey

Mark Pope gets it and if you are a real fan you are now proud of this jersey. It’s time to support Coach Pope because he is one of us. Pope knows what it takes to win Championships because he did. He is from the Pitino coaching tree and understands that UK fans have the highest expectations in basketball. Best of luck Coach Pope and Go Big Blue.

Perfect Opportunity

Kentucky and the AD came out publicly and supported him for another year.

Cal chose to leave.

Do not let Mitch make the hire.

Include great basketball minds that support Kentucky basketball in the process. Find the coach that is committed to being great and does it with actions and not just words.

Have a plan and get it done early this week.

Egomaniac's Departure!!!!!!

Since he couldn't get attention the old fashion wat at this time of year by winning, COW decided to try to upstage the championship by leaking his departure within 24 hours of the game, smh. This guy couldn't possibly get out of Kentucky fast enough. He is a miserable waste of oxygen and is going to the school with a mascot that best describes him. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT