ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Man, I would flush ten $100 bills down the toilet with my wife watching if Trump is the next President. However, I just can’t let myself believe that with the cheating, illegals voting, and ABORTION being pushed by the democrats, that Trump will be #47.
Look what happened in the 2022 mid terms.

Hope I am wrong. Just don’t underestimate the power of evil. Praying Gods will is for evil to be defeated.
The 2022 midterms are significant for one reason only. Trump not on the ballot.

POLITICAL THREAD

How long before she announces she will be interviewed by Joy Reid?

Reactions: blubo

UT Player attacks a fan

In fairness, I was looking at some of the Tennessee boards, and a lot of fans were suggesting he be suspended even some suggesting he should be kicked off the team. They agreed that he had no business doing that.
That’s the problem with UT tho. Their fans are the worst in the country, but their administration is a complete abomination. Their Management has even less morals than the fans. The Brass is already probably lawyering up to discredit the dude and lady that got assaulted. They are probably at this moment interviewing her ex boyfriends for dirt in the courtroom. True shit.
They low down, they dirty, they some snitches.

POLITICAL THREAD

Kamala thinks that the Padres are up by a touchdown.

“So I was a middle school quarterback who was raised by a right fielder that was burdened by what has been. I firmly believe we can achieve 7 points by getting the point guard to home base and bringing back our values. Our values, you know. To what we need to be and what we want to be by what our inspirations can be”

Vandy +11.5 on DK versus Kentucky

Vegas should track my picks, they would win over 75% of the time. Just have to bet opposite of what I pick. I would think that if you were to go back and check all my Red’s picks over the years, it would average over 75% incorrect. This is my superpower!
It’s like horse racing. It’s not the picks..it’s the handle
Reactions: YardCat

POLITICAL THREAD

There is no record in the Bible saying abortion is never acceptable. That is my point.
Republicans are passing highly restrictive abortion laws with the Bible as a basis... When there is no evidence of this.
Show me a quote saying it's OK to kill off an unborn child that is living inside the womb...
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT