ADVERTISEMENT

Diego Pavia . . . .

Pavia may be the best QB in thr SEC. Not saying NFL but SEC best. I wish we had him. We would have beaten GA if he were taking snaps. He worries me big time. He is a DC nightmare.
I don't think Pavia is the best SEC QB but he is perfect for the offense he runs. When Vandy's office is clicking it can be a handful as Alabama learned. He scares me too but Stoops/White has game planned against some good running QB in Lamar Jackson, McKale Cunningham and had success.
Reactions: The-Hack

POLITICAL THREAD

Every time I hear about Trump being dangerous and/or a threat to democracy from a liberal moron, I see where he is thanking God or praising someone like Corey Comperatore for their service, or revisiting his policies to get the economy back to where it was before he left office, for example. I try to put 2 and 2 together to see where this adds up as dangerous but fail every time.

Diego Pavia . . . .

Pavia may be the best QB in thr SEC. Not saying NFL but SEC best. I wish we had him. We would have beaten GA if he were taking snaps. He worries me big time. He is a DC nightmare.
I don’t think we beat Georgia with him as our QB, we still have the same OC and the same plays. Now I agree that a running QB gives us fits. I hope we use the same game plan we used for Jackson at UL. Make them one dimensional and take away the run.
Reactions: The-Hack

Diego Pavia . . . .

Ball control game for both teams just don’t see a lot of points in this one. Time of possession could be the a deciding factor.

POLITICAL THREAD

After her going on that show, never again hear should dems whine about Trump's actions being distasteful or him not acting "presidential".

All while people are still missing and struggling no less.

There's intentionality there.

It's like indecent exposure fake trans tits on the WhiteHouse lawn... it pisses you (the irght) off, ignored/applauded by Her/Their constituents.

POLITICAL THREAD

Trump has many flaws. No need to defend every aspect of his personality or everything he’s ever done. I definitely wouldn’t want my son doing some of the things Trump has done, but if my son ever chooses to fight for the country and gets shot in the head, I hope he bounces right back up, tells everyone to keep fighting for America and revisits the scene of the attempted murder a few weeks later to know the forces of evil that are acting now will not defeat him.

Or he could be a piece of shit anyway and just go on a some vulgar girl boss podcast while some of his constituents are starving to death due to federal mismanagement of crisis response, then tweet about how much money he’s sending over seas.

Or he could focus his entire campaign on killing babies.

There are forces of evil in the word. No one is immune. But to act like Kamabla or any democrat has the moral high ground over Donald Trump is absurd.

Vote based on their policies.

After her going on that show, never again hear should dems whine about Trump's actions being distasteful or him not acting "presidential".

All while people are still missing and struggling no less.

POLITICAL THREAD

So you’re OK, with Stiffing a contractor after he did a ton of ****ing work for you?

What about stiffing a lawyer after he did a ton of work for you?

You’re OK with filing bankruptcy multiple times, and keeping all your billions, while ****ing everyone else involved

Are you down with screwing hookers without a rubber, while your wife is back home taking care of the house?

Yeah, Trump’s amazing. PPP was ****ing awesome. That had no effect on inflation.

He's probably not down with that.

But by your own logic you are down with pedophilia and/or sleeping your way to the top. You do you: let him be him.

POLITICAL THREAD

Trump has many flaws. No need to defend every aspect of his personality or everything he’s ever done. I definitely wouldn’t want my son doing some of the things Trump has done, but if my son ever chooses to fight for the country and gets shot in the head, I hope he bounces right back up, tells everyone to keep fighting for America and revisits the scene of the attempted murder a few weeks later to know the forces of evil that are acting now will not defeat him.

Or he could be a piece of shit anyway and just go on a some vulgar girl boss podcast while some of his constituents are starving to death due to federal mismanagement of crisis response, then tweet about how much money he’s sending over seas.

Or he could focus his entire campaign on killing babies.

There are forces of evil in the word. No one is immune. But to act like Kamabla or any democrat has the moral high ground over Donald Trump is absurd.

Vote based on their policies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT