ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia

Yeah, I don't see them firing him either. But, they weren't great last year and they just got steamrolled (by an admittedly very good team). But Clemson fans have to be wondering if the jig is up.
They are definitely angered and rightfully so that he doesn’t utilize the transfer portal, the past 4 years they have had about 40 players transfer out and only 3 transfer in. They are the only FBS school to not take a transfer this year.

POLITICAL THREAD

Kamala is taking on water, and I wouldn't be surprised if she either backs out or tries to re-schedule the debate. That's what I would do, if I ran her campaign. I think her best chance is to go "radio silent", and just hit some rally's in swing states. She's got the most powerful political machine in history behind her, and she is quite literally, the last bullet in their gun, to try and stop Trump. Every single time she opens her mouth, her numbers drop. Even WITH all that, the momentum seems to have shifted, to Trump, for the duration.

As always, that's just my 2 cents.
Interesting. I suppose I haven’t really considered that she actually might back out of the debate, particularly at this juncture. How could the Dems possibly sell the notion of their presidential candidate, who literally backed in to the “nomination,” will not participate in any debates?

You’re right, she is certainly their last bullet, and frankly not one they really even wanted to use. Were it not for the fact she was the only one who could utilize the massive campaign funds, there is no doubt they would have installed someone else.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT