ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

Saw last night there is talk of Dupree going #4 to THE RAIDERS.

Towns would be my #1 in terms of class kids.

Saw last night there is talk of Dupree going #4 to THE RAIDERS.

Pretty big Raiders fan. As much as I love Bud, unless Leonard Williams and Amari Cooper AND Kevin White are off the board, that's a terrible pick at 4. We have huge holes at WR that need to be addressed before the D-Line is.

Reactions: GrandePdre
what I don't get is spending your one year in college on a team that went 13-19 last year and won't be much better this year.
Essentially, this just shows winning isn't a priority for him, and smart GMs should take notice of something like this. Is he going to value winning in the NBA, or just getting his to get a bigger contract?

Eloy Vargas
Darnell Dodson
Josh Harrellson
Mark Halsell
Kevin Galloway
Rekalin Sims
Antwain Barbour
Nate Knight

I see no reason not to be high on getting a juco.

I've been drinking these every morning for breakfast this week.

green-machine.png

They're actually pretty good as long as they are really cold when you drink them. Fill me up until at about 11, at which time I start becoming ravenous.

Those Nakeds are good in a pinch, but they have more sugar than Regular Coke.

We make green juice at home 3-4 days per week...if you enjoy the bottled varieties, you'd love the fresh.

Kale + Apple + Celery + Cucumber + Lemon + EXTRY Ginger, ftw.

Reactions: Kentucky Bandit
* If legs are your thing, why settle for Taylor Swift when you can have this?

ea0fda7282db619827beef1880100ae2.jpg

* I'm a die-hard, life-long Orleanian, but there isn't a chance in hell I'm pulling for the Pelicans and Anthony Davis over Golden State. The Warriors are everything that's right with basketball today (which isn't much). Sharp-shooting, slick ball-handling, snap-passing, offensively explosive, fun basketball.

* So, if the Warriors and Cavs meet up in the Finals....:eek:

I bet it won't break any records or anything, since it's 2 small market teams, but that will be the most exciting/fun championship the NBA has seen in god knows how long.

* Anthony Davis just turned 22. Jesus. He's 8 1/2 years younger than Lebron.

* Just added a new piece to the collection....

20abae319fb8c634ac2f63ae7bf283ea.jpg

learn art.

* Just announced as this year's Pulitzer Prize winner for fiction:

B9315796655Z.1_20150109124520_000_GCE9KGGM4.1-0.jpg

Highly recommend.

Reactions: drxman1
* I get angry whenever someone takes the air out of the ball with a 7 point lead and 8 minutes left. It's a such a dumb/cowardly move. It's the prevent defense of basketball.

* I'm basically over the game, until I'm reminded of it by somebody or something which happens multiple times a day.

Bv2EOF4CEAAZhq21.jpg

Those Nakeds are good in a pinch, but they have more sugar than Regular Coke.

We make green juice at home 3-4 days per week...if you enjoy the bottled varieties, you'd love the fresh.

Kale + Apple + Celery + Cucumber + Lemon + EXTRY Ginger, ftw.
We actually have a juicer we've never even opened. Watched that show Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and ran out and bought one. Never been opened over a year later. :oops:

May need to get on that.

Jucos of late that have been all-conference.

3 from Marquette: Jae Crowder, Jimmy Butler, DJO

Carl Landry played for Vincennes himself.

Pierre Jackson

Cleanthony Early

Marshall Henderson :oops:

We actually have a juicer we've never even opened. Watched that show Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and ran out and bought one. Never been opened over a year later. :oops:

May need to get on that.

^ we bought the exact one from that Doc. $150, I believe.

It's really good....we go in streaks, of course -- but when we're really "on", it's nothing short of amazing how good you feel. Now that the produce markets are back open, we've been pretty good with it. You can literally save up to 50% on produce at a little local farmers market/stand over Kroger or whatever. Otherwise, shit can get expensive pretty quick.

I've had a set of Adams sitting in my garage for the better part of 4 years. However it's becoming apparent that unlike the other gigs, being a complete hack on the course (lost 3 sleeves in a best ball format last time I played) won't fly here.

I just want to get "fun to play with" decent. I don't give a crap about my handicap. I've played maybe 10 rounds in my life and half of them are stick your head in the ground embarrassing.

At 6'6 I've been told I need to get fitted for clubs. Should I go do that before taking some lessons, does it really matter that much? Any recs for starter, respectable (not going to go top shelf) clubs and a place to get some lessons to cure the worlds most violent slice in Lexington?

If you want to get respectable you just have to find the time. Try to do something 3 times a week. 2 practices, 1 round or 2 rounds one practice or even just 3 practice sessions. That's what it's going to take.

I've had a set of Adams sitting in my garage for the better part of 4 years. However it's becoming apparent that unlike the other gigs, being a complete hack on the course (lost 3 sleeves in a best ball format last time I played) won't fly here.

I just want to get "fun to play with" decent. I don't give a crap about my handicap. I've played maybe 10 rounds in my life and half of them are stick your head in the ground embarrassing.

At 6'6 I've been told I need to get fitted for clubs. Should I go do that before taking some lessons, does it really matter that much? Any recs for starter, respectable (not going to go top shelf) clubs and a place to get some lessons to cure the worlds most violent slice in Lexington?
download_zpsskomhvqc.jpg

Dude Brax has a lot going on right now. Leave him alone. He's probably burning Ukranian flags in his driveway right now.

As Cawood said, practice, practice and more practice. Other than that, know when to pick the ball up and move on to the next hole. If handicap isn't important now, and it probably shouldn't be unless you get addicted to playing, take no more than an 8 and be done with the hole.

The Naked are awesome and yes they have a lot of sugar but it's not added sugar so it's bound by fiber, released way more slowly and is natural sugar (at least from what I know). How would you have any clue how much sugar is in the homemade kind anyway? I guess you could make it from an internet recipe with nutritional facts.

Is Anth still being recruited by the central Kentucky country clubs?
There are others being recruited at a much higher level.

Worship Julianne Hough. Practically perfect looking.

Last meal in Vegas coming up you guys...so many decisions.

Reactions: UK_Memphis
IAt 6'6 I've been told I need to get fitted for clubs. Should I go do that before taking some lessons, does it really matter that much? Any recs for starter, respectable (not going to go top shelf) clubs and a place to get some lessons to cure the worlds most violent slice in Lexington?

Check out the used callaway website. I got used clubs with new shafts that were 2" longer with a slight upward bend at the hosel (or whatever its called) to make them work better at my height.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT