ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

Wish they had the Usernames in larger font & bold, you really have to LOOK to see who posted at this point, and I don't care for that.

My eye was trained to scroll through and read who I wanted to read, and skip everything else...I guess over time after everyone has established an avatar that will change, but not a fan.

You can barely see the names? Avatars are going to be important, you guys.

party0018.gif

Shorts:

- Welp, April weather strikes again. 50s all week.

- Already a little fed up with DVRing something on the SEC Network only to go to watch and have the end of some bullshit softball game take up my entire recording.

- We should know about Diallo and Newman this week. I think we get them both. I just can't see Diallo going to Kansas after the bullshit experience Alexander just had...and I'm not talking about the suspension. With Newman, I just think Cal's work with guards and the fame of playing for UK wins out.

- I'm still pissed/down about the game, but hell, that's not going away for years. That's the type of loss that haunts you. What's really setting in is the fact I'll never get to see the Harrisons or Dakari or WCS or Towns play for the Cats again. Loved those guys. Booker and Lyles, too.

- Really enjoying KSR's "Where are they now?" feature. Good stuff.

- So, Mumford & Sons drops an electric album in May. It's not going to change your life, but I think the two singles that are already out are pretty damn good. Digging "Wolf" especially.

- I have no issue with the "licking Booker's car" thing. We're not talking about adults here. We're talking about silly teenage girls being silly.

- So, the Bengals are most likely going OL in the 1st round? Not exciting but probably smart. If Bud's there (he won't be), would love to see him in stripes, tho.

- Really like the idea of Kobi Simmons and Charles Matthews playing together (16/17)- giving us two long athletic, attacking 6'6" guys. Plus, there's a good chance Briscoe and Ulis are back.

- ESPN's final Top 100 IS HERE. Skal up to #2, Briscoe steady at #13 and Matthews up to #41.

- And Megan Fox just because.
thgA5nb.jpg

No way there are 12 guys better than Briscoe.

1. Simmons
2. Skal
3. Brown
4. Diallo
5. Newman
6. Ellenson
7. Trier
8. Ingram
9. Stone
10. Briscoe

at worst.

So this will be fun. My ultra-f'd 34 account was somehow ruined by Howie on the UL board and here I am. Can't wait to see what names resurface now.

I like that I can post without going to a new page. That being said, the new design sort of has something in common with baseball before Jackie Robinson and the Plumlee family.

No sir, don't like it

"joined May 29, '01" Ha, longer than any of you pu sees

Is kind of cool seeing everyone's sign-up date. We have some deep MFers in here.

Mine is about 6 months off. I started posting Fall 2001...mostly at WT Young.

Researched my registration date of November 7, 2001. T'was my sophomore year at UK and would have been the Wednesday following a 17-14 loss at Mississippi State which moved the Cats to 1-7 on the year. Makes sense, I guess. Luckily I had Team Turmoil on the horizon to be excited about!

Reactions: Geese Feeder
<------ Embrace the hate.

I'm really going to have to take half a day off of work to mow the effing lawn. Growing up sucks kids.

Anthony Davis may be thin but he carries an entire organization on his shoulders. RUN as soon as your contract is up young buck.

I really appreciate UK offering a payment plan option for season football tickets so the wife doesn't get an alert to a "large" purchase. #teamhenpecked

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT