ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

Don't know nothin' about her music, but Jana Kramer >>> the rest.

1831079-jana-kramer-617-409.jpg

Not a ton of behaviors are more cringe worthy than when a couple, when it's just the two of them, sit on the same side of the booth at a restaurant. Guy here has taken it next level and put his arm around the woman.

You're schmoopy!

When we colonize Mars, what do they do with all the rovers n' stuff we've launched up there over the years? Do they remove them and put them in a museum, or do they become instant landmarks?

Guilty of the same side restaurant sitting. We even look dreamily at each other and re-enact the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene. :oops:

- Miley is garbage.

- Swift looks to be a total high class tiger in the sack. Love the stems.

- Does anyone ever wonder what life would be like if we finished it out and gone 40-0? I mean, the party would still be going on. Probably watch some commemorative highlight video non stop while getting house drunk and even attend some of these signings.

Cal would be on some non stop circuit making the rounds. Would've parlayed into Derby week with the fellas attending the race, making the Call to the Post, so on and so on.

This is where I am now. Shock,sadness and now wondering what could've and should've been. I'll never shake this.

I'd probably be broke with so much 40-0 memorabilia and my pecker would surely be sore from slapping it on so many rival's foreheads.

Reactions: Mashburned
As soon as the game ended, I angrily deleted all 30+ games I'd saved this season from my DVR.

I don't regret it.

(Yet.)

Not a big deal since there is that dude who puts all the games on youtube.

Things I have not done since the game is look at twitter and gone to espn.com.

I would argue that the evidence shows exactly the opposite. Chick can't keep a boyfriend for more than a month. She doesn't appear to be that crazy, so that leaves the alternative - she's a cold fish.
Don't you ruin this for me. Tay tay is an effin hellcat in the sack.

I still like to think that rumor about Taylor and Karlie Kloss (sp?) or whoever she was is true and all Taylor's boyfriends were "beards."

What is the lesbian equivalent for a man she keeps around to hide she likes vagina? Bushes? I guess its still beard, but I think that doesn't work for the opposite. Maybe lipsticks?

I gave up gyero for two weeks so I wouldn't have to listen to game talk. Just stop talking about it.

Anybody else have an update on their bagones, azaleas or hydrangeas?

Willy working in Columbus would be like the rest of us living inside the vagina of a supermodel. Constant boner. Congrats on achieving your dream brah.

Just don't get the t.swift fascination. She looks like a run of the mill 15 year old to me. Whatever.

Started physical therapy yesterday. 5 more months I will hopefully have 80%-90% use of my arm back. Yippy.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Redneck Ukrainian neighbor next door up and decided to add a second driveway last night. That should definetly help with my property value!

Never believe you live in a bubble. A co-worker of mine regaled me with this same story earlier today. Prayers for the neighborhood.

Never believe you live in a bubble. A co-worker of mine regaled me with this same story earlier today. Prayers for the neighborhood.
Ha. If it's who I think it is he was *not* a happy camper last night. Could hear him hollering about it fromy garage. It honestly probably wouldn't even bother me that much had I not scheduled an appraisal and realtor to come out next week. \_(ツ)_/

By the way, I would now like to claim victory in the Rondo debate.

73, Bbdk, and others used to give me hell about how critical I was of that guy back in the day. I always thought he was talented but a pain in the ass for coaches and teammates. Turns out, that's exactly what he is.

Reactions: ktatum
- Day to day I'm fine & I'll find that fire inside me again for sure but deep down it'll haunt me indefinitely.

- Developing somewhat a taste for yardwork and or a green thumb. Spent 4 hours in the yard last Saturday. The pad has this fantastic brick patio surrounded by hedges but the former owners let it go completely. There's a brick wall holding what should be a flower bed at the front of the patio crumbling down. Hired a young buck with masonry experience to rebuild the wall & touch up some of the brick work along with create a walking path from driveway to patio.

The lass and I have been ripping out and killing all of these weeds outside of the brick and we're going to mulch that area this wknd.

Sawed off these dead strawgrass whatever bushes to about knee length so they could regrow.

Therapeutic and love being outside. Can't wait until it's done. There's a magnolia tree overlooking the patio. Gonna throw a steak on the grill and throw down some frosties to enjoy the moment.

Reactions: B Rax
Richie, The-Lass and I looked at your house back when we were in the market. Dope spot but we wanted to stay closer to my folks for the time being.

That brick patio has loads of potential, though. Glad to hear you're taking advantage. Good luck, and enjoy. Would like to have a collide there some day if that could be agreeable.

By the way, I would now like to claim victory in the Rondo debate.

73, Bbdk, and others used to give me hell about how critical I was of that guy back in the day. I always thought he was talented but a pain in the ass for coaches and teammates. Turns out, that's exactly what he is.

Lol, is this supposed to be a joke?

That's been Rondo's M.O. for a decade+ now, bub -- which is why he's been on the trading block every year of his career...but thanks for weighing in.

Not liking Taylor is one thing.

Not liking Taylor and then naming Anna Kendrick, though...

ADVERTISEMENT