ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

Here's one for you, Bristol, since I have a tendency to read it BristleCat.

silhouette-bristle-black-cat-13193750.jpg

AmericanOpticalPilot.jpg

Ordered a pair of these. Unreal quality for less than 50 bucks. Made in America, and they've been providing military pilots these since the Korean War. Your boy Don Draper rocks them as well.

American Optical Aviators

Wait wait wait. A Bristol cat is an actual thing and in no way related to Bristol, CT home of ESPN?

Huh. I had no idea.

I created my account in 2002 in college, when I lived near Bristol, TN. Kind of short-sighted since I grew up in Louisville and have lived in Louisville for 12 years now. I'll find something original when I get home. Maybe a winking pig or that muppet that throws fish.

You should use a whip as your avatar. Then when you own someone with a hot fire take, you can say, "You just got Bristol-whipped!"

That'll be 10 dollars, please.

Willy, he's an old ex-gay bartender but he's good at avatars

anth is still a 5 star recruit in the lexington social scene.

not only are all the top country clubs in town aggressively seeking his membership, but both than merrill AND armando montelongo want HIM to join their lexington team to learn their exclusive property flipping system.

Reactions: Mashburned
Leaving Las Vegas...was a good run. Body may be dying.

Got to play a little blackjack with Drew and his bachelor party crew, nice guys. Walked out on top...Kind of wish I was staying now. I love this city.

The pti avatar is gold.

Shew, three weeks till Destin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT