ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

-Shew, love em both but less is more with kgar and cawood.

-Mercy. Worship these reds uniforms.

-My value is way up. Especially with George en route. Just not my thing and not one close enough to my hood to make it work anyway.

Any Cincy-area peeps want to hit up the Reds game 5/11 against the Braves? That new Handlebar down the 1st base line is $120 and includes food and alcohol, kinda want to hit it up.

Will be in Louisville 5/12 for the Death Cab concert at Iroquois Amphiteater. Will def be hitting up Home Run burger while there.

I've recovered quite a few avatars this week for folks, so here you go.

22deoctubrelosquinis.jpg

Reactions: Desperado_1955
Anybody remember the poster years ago that got run off after posting a thread about special creatures? I think it was a thread about transgender people. Can't remember the name he had but he could be back with a new name in the Bruce Jenner thread.

Brudjazz!! The Jenner thread has been zapped but there was a poster in there vigorously defending transgendered folks. He stopped just short of calling them special creatures.

So after the talk last week, I rewatched Bachelor Party...the tennis scene was probably the funniest in the movie.

I love how people started to act like Everest could basically be bought these days with technology and assistance. 33 people died below camp 1 in the past 12 months and 0 summits. No place to mess around, crazy sad stuff. Our Kili guide, who lost 6 sherpas last year, was thankfully with a group at camp 1 and no injuries. So random. Never heard of a death at base camp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT