ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

Check out the used callaway website. I got used clubs with new shafts that were 2" longer with a slight upward bend at the hosel (or whatever its called) to make them work better at my height.
What a waste of money that was.

Gary Parrish throwing a pretty pathetic little tantrum on Twitter, going as far as to call Newman "Dishonest" for denying his report from early week that it was a done deal for MSU.

Umm, these kids want their moment.

I mean, good lord. WTF is up with these "journalists". That's pretty pathetic, and he's getting justly *hammered* for it.

Honestly - I don't think the kid would've fit here. Probably best he went somewhere that he could get his without interference. Howland will let him do whatever he wants.

Gary Parrish throwing a pretty pathetic little tantrum on Twitter, going as far as to call Newman "Dishonest" for denying Parrish's report from early week that it was a done deal for MSU.

I mean, good lord. WTF is up with these "journalists".
It's amazing how emotionally stunted so many of them are. They're like children.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Newman

Pulled my name out of the draft when I realized I didn't want to become a total full blown Lexingtonian. Would dig a high end country club style health club like Baptist. Really I just go with golf in waves and even if I player enough to justify it I'd still be driving after drinking a few multiple times a week. Rather save that money and hit the bike instead. I enjoy it a hell of a lot more.

Brock, go get weekly or bi weekly lessons at MOW, they're awesome. Really helped me go from hack to high capper that could play a round with good golfers and not embarrass himself. Also suggest playing in the Eli this year or a men's league, check Gay Brewer. It will help you learn the rules and etiquette which most hacks and even decent golfers never learn. Ive played with several "single digit cappers" that fluff, don't play ball down, no stroke and distance, putt out of rotation, walk all over lines, etc. Just having the rules and etiquette will make you look like you belong more than anything. The Richmond rd range out there is also serviceable on your way home. I think they just installed stalls and heaters. Lakeside has a couple nice chipping/putting greens that are free to use. So plenty of places to practice out there.

*Geese has no problem getting over the loss. He's hated this team for 20 months and despises our coach. So excuse me if it takes a few weeks to get over the worst loss in the history of my fanatical career. Glad you all so casually moved on. Props tough guys.

Man, what odds would of been on Miss St a year ago as the destination Newman ends up.

I can honestly say, with zero sour grapes, that I did not want Newman, and that's well documented. Glad he stayed in the SEC though, hoping for the same from Brown (UGA)

With the recruits/coaches coming in, it's arguably the biggest 'offseason' I can ever remember for SEC Basketball (excluding UK), at least in a LONG time. Gotta start somewhere...o_O

. Curry's release deserves a 'shew wee' if anything does. Almost have to slo-mo just to see what exactly he did on what seems to him to be a basic jump shot.

. Things you learn in GYERO I guess - I didn't know there was an actual band named 311 until yesterday. Like talking movies with a certain regular, I suppose.

. I may be late and out of the loop on this one as well, but couldn't Poythress receive a medical redshirt for last year?

Gary Parrish throwing a pretty pathetic little tantrum on Twitter, going as far as to call Newman "Dishonest" for denying his report from early week that it was a done deal for MSU.

I mean, good lord. WTF is up with these "journalists". That's pretty pathetic, and he's getting justly *hammered* for it.

They front because most sports fans could adequately do their unimportant jobs. Same reason they get all bent out of shape about the Matt Joneses of the world stealing their shine.

I can honestly say, with zero sour grapes, that I did not want Newman, and that's well documented. Glad he stayed in the SEC though, hoping for the same from Brown (UGA)

With the recruits/coaches coming in, it's arguably the biggest 'offseason' I can ever remember for SEC Basketball (excluding UK), at least in a LONG time. Gotta start somewhere...o_O

Yep. BBdK has been saying for awhile, even when we were the heavy favorites, that he didn't want Newman at all. He also didn't see the Wildcats winning it all this year. Guy knows hoops.

They've turned the Longhorn into a spaceship.

Actually, it looks much better and is a real improvement over the old board functionality wise. I just wanted to quote Dinosaur.

The funny thing about the Parrish Tweet is that it was made at least in part to troll Kentucky fans and it completely backfired as he comes off looking like an ass while Kentucky fans rush to defend the kid who just turned down their school. So in short, thanks Gary.

They've turned the Longhorn into a spaceship.

Actually, it looks much better and is a real improvement over the old board functionality wise. I just wanted to quote Dinosaur.

The funny thing about the Parrish Tweet is that it was made at least in part to troll Kentucky fans and it completely backfired as he comes off looking like an ass while Kentucky fans rush to defend the kid who just turned down their school. So in short, thanks Gary.

Yep, the majority of the fans blasting Parrish/Defending Newman are #BBN.

Was just thinking about that 2011 squad. Would be nice to sometime put together a squad like that again that featured 4-5 guys on the floor at all times who could shoot.

I hope Cal realizes and i think he does what a 2nd title means to his legacy at UK. Get that 2nd and there is zero debate who the second best at UK all time was. I doubt he leaves it up to question, even though i know most now would side with him. That's not good enough for me and that's not good enough for Cal. It may be a few, even 5-7 years but i think it happens and i want nothing more than that 2nd title for him.

Eh, Cal just wants to get as many kids to the pros as possible. Probably does not care about another title.

Reactions: Bonzo Cat
Just downloaded the Rivals Chome extension. So far, I'd recommend it. Brings back the alternating row color on the posts, and also changes the username fonts to black.

Two would leave no doubt for Cal, but I still think he's safely in 2nd place right now. He and Pitino are neck and neck and the official tiebreaker is least # of titles won at Louisville.

PTI won't get an avatar because he's a coughing dick, but if you want to post in gyero get one or

10r4i69.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT