ADVERTISEMENT

Fayette County Schools - Going to Gender Neutral Bathrooms

I never said you were, man. But this massive hysteria over bathrooms stems from the perception that biological males dressed as women will rape biological females in bathrooms. Therefore, there is an assumption that trans folks will be more prone to commit rape, when data shows almost all rapes are committed against biological women by biological males identifying as men. Is that incorrect?

Wrong. That is not what most people think. The “hysteria” was over the need to let men who desire to portray as women use women’s bathrooms as if they actually are women. People were so hysterical that they called people who wanted to keep women’s bathrooms for actual women “transphobic.”

While many trans “women” are still attracted to women, it really was not the “trans” people any more than the predators who would use the hysteria as a platform to get into women’s bathrooms that caused people concern. And the pedophiles who would use this hysteria to do the same to get at little girls.

Your reaction is just something someone made up and you believed.

Good stuff. Another one trying to get my attention. Before I throw you on ignore, you literally said this would further cause a decay of society and that we're in a rapid descent into madness. Most here don't take goofy stuff like that seriously and it should be mocked, repeatedly. Next month you'll be here with further theatrics about decay and descending into madness. Pretty clear guys like you and cole crave attention. Like I just told someone else...go to the park, make some friends. Take a gander at the photos above. How does that equal (your words) decay and madness? Answer...it doesn't. Have a good night.

That’s the thing - it’s not really about a bathroom design. You know the larger issue at play here and the factors driving it.

IDGAF about bathroom designs. I do care about denial of biological truths in regards to sex and gender.

Reading is hard for you. Have a good one. I’ll check back in in a few days while you hang out here.

I never said you were, man. But this massive hysteria over bathrooms stems from the perception that biological males dressed as women will rape biological females in bathrooms. Therefore, there is an assumption that trans folks will be more prone to commit rape, when data shows almost all rapes are committed against biological women by biological males identifying as men. Is that incorrect?

BTW, I know I did not say all trans people are rapists. So, who did, besides you?

^ There's another from one particular thread being dramatic. Why don't you be the one to sue. And your reasoning would be what, some sort of agenda to erase "normal social behavior"? Is that something you can prove or is that something you just believe. It sounds as though you're the one with the agenda. I just showed my girlfriend the above photos and she was impressed by how nice they looked. I wish our restrooms in high school looked as good as these. But once again, it's nothing but some sort of evil agenda to what, turn kids trans or something? I've said this in the past, the political thread, where a lot of this nonsense comes from, isn't real life and I doubt parents are going to sue in an attempt to prove some sort of agenda by the school system. Pretty easy to say that on the internet though, no? Little tougher to prove.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Wrong. It isn't mass hysteria for starters. There is one reason and only one this started happening: to push an agenda. To ignore hundreds of years of normal social behavior, the idea and change better be really damn good. This one is less practical and is incredibly poor thought out with the enclosure.

That's because it's meant for solely an agenda.

Hopefully a parent sues. I have no issue with a place of business doing this because you can just choose to not go. Public school attendees don't have that option, because the same people behind the shared bathrooms block school choice.

Did you see the pictures above? I would’ve loved that back in the day. Own private shitter with an actual door vs smelling the blend of the guy crapping beside you while the 18 year old freshman tries to beat up the normal aged freshmen while he smokes?

Still see it as much ado about nothing. Can’t speak for ladies rooms, but boys rooms in middle and high school usually were where misdeeds from smoking weed to smoking cigs to fighting to bullying weaker kids to swirlies often occurred. Seems like an open sink area with a bunch of toilets behind locking doors that anyone can use is probably a better idea.

But, yeah, agenda. Hell in a handbasket. Blah blah bliptiy blah. Got it.

Real men started as kids that all had to pull their dicks out in front of each other in a trough from day one on.

Much of the time in elementary there was a woman standing in the dang doorway haha.

Just make the single stalls, they’ll be the same size as the bathrooms before with exposed sinks.

Everything else is fine, matter of fact, most of the money would be the cost of just tearing out cinder block and putting in some new to enclose stalls.

Wrong. That is not what most people think. The “hysteria” was over the need to let men who desire to portray as women use women’s bathrooms as if they actually are women. People were so hysterical that they called people who wanted to keep women’s bathrooms for actual women “transphobic.”

While many trans “women” are still attracted to women, it really was not the “trans” people any more than the predators who would use the hysteria as a platform to get into women’s bathrooms that caused people concern. And the pedophiles who would use this hysteria to do the same to get at little girls.

Your reaction is just something someone made up and you believed.
Your username is apt. Grow up. I'm an "ally" to the LGBTQ community, I work with people from that community. NOT ONE OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS has any interest in doing anything in any bathroom other than going to the restroom. Your own thoughts about this are made up because you are hysterical.

Your username is apt. Grow up. I'm an "ally" to the LGBTQ community, I work with people from that community. NOT ONE OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS has any interest in doing anything in any bathroom other than going to the restroom. Your own thoughts about this are made up because you are hysterical.

Allies, evidently, cannot read very well. But, I am glad it is all about you, social justice warrior!

This thread really just proves how much adults can screw things up. I’m almost certain whatever the bathroom layout is, kids won’t really give a flying f***.

One...it isn't all adults, only those w/ an agenda. Two....kids do care. Three...you're clueless.

An ally to lgbtq means people have to use gender neutral bathrooms?

As a Fayette County parent, I can tell you that this is a non-issue. Bathrooms are used only for vaping and other illicit activities. No one actually pisses or shits there.
I can't imagine with that regard schools have changed in over 50 years. When I went to school in the 70's & 80's you only went to the bathroom to as you said do something not allowed, OR to throw up or pee. The other option, I guess ONLY if you had diarrhea (I never did). But not uncommon for boys to go pee.

I know the elementary school my kids went to, had separate entrances to the boys & girls stalls, but they shared sinks with the sink area essentially an inset of the hallway.

Even the term "ally" is so pretentious. Why not just say "I'm better than you and support whatever is popular on tiktok".. LOL.
No, because being an ally is most certainly not what your silly definition is about.

• 23.1% of U.S. adults experienced a mental health condition in 2022[1]
  • 6% of U.S. adults experienced a serious mental health condition in 2022, which is often defined as a psychotic disorder, bipolar disorder or a severe anxiety or eating disorder that significantly impairs functioning[1]
  • In 2022, 32.9% of U.S. adults experienced both a mental health condition and substance abuse[1]
  • Approximately 5.2 million veterans experienced a behavioral health condition in 2022[2]
  • As of 2020, suicide is the second leading cause of death for U.S. children ages 10 to 14, preceded only by unintentional injury[3]
  • The impact depression and anxiety has on the global economy can be measured in $1 trillion in lost productivity each year[4]
  • In 2021, 51.7% of U.S. women received mental health services, while only 40% of men received mental health services[5]
  • Young adults ages 18 to 25 in the U.S have the highest rate of experiencing any mental health concerns (33.7%) compared to adults aged 26 to 49 years, and the highest rate of serious mental illness (11.4%)[5]
  • Women are diagnosed with serious mental health conditions at higher rates than men, 7% to 4% respectively[5]
  • The percentage of U.S. adults receiving mental health treatment rose from 19.2% in 2019 to 21.6% in 2021[6]
Lets be honest. This is why stuff like this is happening. We have a mental health crisis and instead of addressing that we build new toilets and create new rooms to be safe in. I watched a podcast the other day where they said 90% of teenagers have anxiety over ordering food at a restaurant... Just too many choices and they get antsy.

Bathroom looks great but we keep ignoring why they do stuff like this.

This thread really just proves how much adults can screw things up. I’m almost certain whatever the bathroom layout is,

Anytime I want to get the inside scoop on the thoughts of a typical middle schooler, I go right to the source — a 60 year old man who lives in a rural Kentucky town.
When your daughter is in middle school, maybe you will ask her and appreciate that she would like a little more privacy than shared bathrooms between her and her male classmates. This change to the bathroom set up was made to cater to the 1% who are offended by having separate bathrooms based on boy/girl. Why should they decide for the other 99%? They going to have teachers standing outside the bathroom doors to make sure nothing is going on behind those closed doors that shouldn’t? That’s super comfortable for everyone, teachers and students.

Anytime I want to get the inside scoop on the thoughts of a typical middle schooler, I go right to the source — a 60 year old man who lives in a rural Kentucky town.

Anytime I need to get the inside scoop on issues like this, I read the opinions of someone who doesn't live in Lex, and doesn't have kids.

• Haha
No, your incessant worrying about problems that don't really exist is why we're heading toward gender neutral restrooms. The kids by and large don't care. You do. There are real problems in this world, this isn't one of them.

I put you two together here, because it appears that the “ally” to LGTBQ++€£etc. knows what middle school kids are thinking. Enjoy.

I would have 100% preferred that set up then what we had in high school and middle school.

In middle school we had a couple urinals then about 5 regular toilets with no walls. You just had to take a dump right in the middle of the open bathroom.

In high school the bathrooms were a miscreant hang out filled with cigarette smoke and dip spit everywhere. I'd usually sneak into the single stall during class teacher bathroom and locker room bathrooms in the gym.

No, your incessant worrying about problems that don't really exist is why we're heading toward gender neutral restrooms. The kids by and large don't care. You do. There are real problems in this world, this isn't one of them.

Spot on!

Let’s not worry about the mental illness behind the reason for the need of this type of restroom.

I’ll break into simple terms for you. It’s where people think men can get pregnant and that there’s 72 genders. It goes against science.
There isn't anyone in the LGBTQ community that I'm aware of that thinks men can get pregnant, or that there are 72 genders. As far as I know there are 3 genders: male, female and nonbinary. Gender is not the same thing as sex. Have a great day!

Even the term "ally" is so pretentious. Why not just say "I'm better than you and support whatever is popular on tiktok".. LOL.

Or what about “Other people’s lifestyle choices don’t bother me and I could GAF less about your genitalia or where you piss.”

Your personal choices are none of my business. Wanna bang 16 hookers in a night? Cool. Want to lop off your cawk and wear a dress? Not my bag, but you do you. Want to bang an entire locker room of men? Again, not my bag but you do you.

Some of yall think about other people’s genitals quite often. Weird.

There isn't anyone in the LGBTQ community that I'm aware of that thinks men can get pregnant, or that there are 72 genders. As far as I know there are 3 genders: male, female and nonbinary. Gender is not the same thing as sex. Have a great day!
I don’t agree with that there are 3 genders but why not keep the boys and girls restrooms and add a few “neutral” bathrooms for those 5 kids who identify as nonbinary? I’ll tell you why because the other sides extremist goal is to erase anything the right values. Eliminating boys and girls restrooms is a far left move and it seems many on here are not just a democrat, but they are left extremist, but afraid to look in the mirror and see how far left they have gone as they try to cater to others. If you are a democrat, it’s ok to just be a democrat, no need to go with the extremist of this country ( and yes, just like all other things in life there are extremist on both sides).

Do you ever wonder why archaeologists never find a non-binary skeleton?
Like Matteo relies on google.com and dictionary.com (his words, not mine) to determine if he is a man or not, I’m guessing Noci also often googles a lot of his values and beliefs as well.

Or what about “Other people’s lifestyle choices don’t bother me and I could GAF less about your genitalia or where you piss.”

Your personal choices are none of my business. Wanna bang 16 hookers in a night? Cool. Want to lop off your cawk and wear a dress? Not my bag, but you do you. Want to bang an entire locker room of men? Again, not my bag but you do you.

Some of yall think about other people’s genitals quite often. Weird.
They’re changing bathrooms to accommodate lifestyle choices? Have I got that right?

Like Matteo relies on google.com and dictionary.com (his words, not mine) to determine if he is a man or not, I’m guessing Noci also often googles a lot of his values and beliefs as well.
You obviously haven't been around here long, or spent much time in the basketball forum. I'm female, and an ally. As a Christian, I believe in live-and-let-live. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the world around me, and I believe too many people let things they don't agree with become political.

When your daughter is in middle school, maybe you will ask her and appreciate that she would like a little more privacy than shared bathrooms between her and her male classmates. This change to the bathroom set up was made to cater to the 1% who are offended by having separate bathrooms based on boy/girl. Why should they decide for the other 99%? They going to have teachers standing outside the bathroom doors to make sure nothing is going on behind those closed doors that shouldn’t? That’s super comfortable for everyone, teachers and students.

It's not a shared bathroom, you fool. It is literally a PRIVATE bathroom.

By the pics, these poor kids will have to share public sinks to wash their hands. I hope they can survive.

You obviously haven't been around here long, or spent much time in the basketball forum. I'm female, and an ally. As a Christian, I believe in live-and-let-live. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the world around me, and I believe too many people let things they don't agree with become political.
Well why is the local school system political? Like I say, they pander to political groups and that drives decisions they make that affect our kids. That’s what they are doing here and we don’t have to look to far back to see how well that goes. I’m totally cool with live and let live..but when it comes to affecting kids, that’s where i draw a line.

It's not a shared bathroom, you fool. It is literally a PRIVATE bathroom.

By the pics, these poor kids will have to share public sinks to wash their hands. I hope they can survive.
You fool, it’s a common area where boys and girls are going to bathroom in same area. It does not offer same privacy as boys/girls restroom. Tell me again what was wrong with “old” setup? I’m just amazed at all this child knowledge you have without having children.

They’re changing bathrooms to accommodate lifestyle choices? Have I got that right?
For almost all of them, being themselves is not a lifestyle choice. It's who they are. Get that, and you'll have it right. My ignore button is working overtime today. I'm okay with discussion, as long as the goal is compromise. Blatant displays of willful ignorance and misinformation mongering is a no-go.

I don’t agree with that there are 3 genders but why not keep the boys and girls restrooms and add a few “neutral” bathrooms for those 5 kids who identify as nonbinary? I’ll tell you why because the other sides extremist goal is to erase anything the right values. Eliminating boys and girls restrooms is a far left move and it seems many on here are not just a democrat, but they are left extremist, but afraid to look in the mirror and see how far left they have gone as they try to cater to others. If you are a democrat, it’s ok to just be a democrat, no need to go with the extremist of this country ( and yes, just like all other things in life there are extremist on both sides).
You clearly don't understand that gender is not the same thing as biological sex. Education is key.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT