ADVERTISEMENT

Fayette County Schools to allow ALL grade levels to study Gender Identity, Expression , & Sexual Orientation

Do you live in LA? I know I don't so what in the world should it matter what people in LA do? My guts are telling you to read the article that we've been talking about so you can have a bit of knowledge on the topic at hand.
I read it, champ. A week ago. I’m showing you today how the path that Fayette Co. is considering has been implemented in the country’s 2nd biggest district. Hide from it, pretend you don’t get it, pretend you don’t know why what happens in California should matter to us, feign ignorance all you want, demand that people should just shut up and accept it, whatever floats your boat. Just stop with your nonsense that parents and taxpayers have no say in the matter.

Kids are raised by smartphones, iPads, and streaming services nowadays. I live in a pretty red county and my 4th grader has had several friends grounded from their phones and tech for viewing adult material when mom and dad are at work or having a cocktail after dinner or whatever. I don’t see tremendous harm in teaching kids this stuff in a more controlled environment. It doesn’t matter how religious or conservative or awesome you think you are, your kids are absolutely doing shit behind your back that’s worse than anything they’ll ever be taught in a school.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: awf
I read it, champ. A week ago. I’m showing you today how the path that Fayette Co. is considering has been implemented in the country’s 2nd biggest district. Hide from it, pretend you don’t get it, pretend you don’t know why what happens in California should matter to us, feign ignorance all you want, demand that people should just shut up and accept it, whatever floats your boat. Just stop with your nonsense that parents and taxpayers have no say in the matter.
Oh no, the sky is absolutely falling. God forbid that middle schoolers know that gay people exist. Unfortunately for all of us, we don't get to pick and choose where every cent of our taxes go. There's no point in crying over that.

• Sad
Reactions: UK-BILL and awf
I hate to be "that guy" because I'm in no way some experienced parent after not even a week.

But do you have kids?

The teachers job is to teach these things, not the parents. As an IT guy, Should i tell a teacher "you can fix your own computer"?
if you think it is the teachers job to teach these things to your children.........then I feel sorry for your child.......reading, writing and ...............I have a 48 yr old daughter..........I would be in jail for assault if one of her teachers had talked to her about these things..............most teachers have an inflated value on what they bring to the table.......the pandemic proved that most teachers are only about themselves and the pedestal that they put themselves on......

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
There are only two largely liberal bastions in the state of KY, Jefferson County-Louisville and Fayette-Lexington. It should not surprise anyone that children in districts inside these counties are being subjected to indoctrination...and yes, that's exactly what it is. Science says you cannot change your gender, yet every single day we see it being taught in many schools by activist teachers. Meanwhile, little Johnny and Suzie have terrible test scores in areas of competency that would allow them to build a better life (and possibly world) for themselves and others.
Allowing mentally ill individuals and/or indoctrinated radicals to have access to the minds of our children is nothing less than neglect on the part of parents. Inattention and ;laziness have allowed this nonsense to enter our schools. Mom and Dad have been too busy with their careers and lives to pay close attention to the types of teachers and administrators that have embedded themselves like ticks into public schools. And frankly, I doubt public education can be saved. Private or even homeschooling your kids seems to be the only logical choice at this point. Both are expensive but, I guess it comes down to how much value you place on the hearts, minds and souls of your children?
You really need to wake up and start living in the real world.

Oh no, the sky is absolutely falling. God forbid that middle schoolers know that gay people exist. Unfortunately for all of us, we don't get to pick and choose where every cent of our taxes go. There's no point in crying over that.
Let me try: you are the Strawman King!!!

🍻

So, yet again, and as has already been pointed out to you, this isn’t about telling middle schoolers that gay people exist. Of course, you know that.

So, yet again, and as has already been pointed out to you, this isn’t about telling middle schoolers that gay people exist. Of course, you know that.
It's not? Because the whole point of the original article was to report that Fayette County was going to use the loophole in Bill 150 to discuss topics on sexual orientation and gender identity to students who are in middle and high school.

• Haha
Lexington is known nationally as a very rainbow-friendly city. Not surprised the gays are gonna side with their trans buddies.

It's not? Because the whole point of the original article was to report that Fayette County was going to use the loophole in Bill 150 to discuss topics on sexual orientation and gender identity to students who are in middle and high school.
Lol..6 pages in on the thread. You just proved your level of knowledge. The article states “School Board President Tyler Murphy explained they choose to eliminate the ban that impacts 5th graders and below instead of the ban that impacts all students because in part the ramifications are unclear”. So you are incorrect on your ages. Fayette County is opening the discussion to ALL ages. Next time you get into a debate, please know your facts or better yet you should probably just stay on the sidelines. Pathetic! I know you won’t be honest but i’m guessing you are about 20 years old with no kids.

Lol..6 pages in on the thread. You just proved your level of knowledge. The article states “School Board President Tyler Murphy explained they choose to eliminate the ban that impacts 5th graders and below instead of the ban that impacts all students because in part the ramifications are unclear”. So you are incorrect on your ages. Fayette County is opening the discussion to ALL ages. Next time you get into a debate, please know your facts or better yet you should probably just stay on the sidelines. Pathetic! I know you won’t be honest but i’m guessing you are about 20 years old with no kids.
Excuse me for reading conflicting reports on the same topic. The first sentence in this article from the Herald Leader discussing the same thing says the opposite. I'll go ahead and copy it here in case you don't feel like clicking a link.

"A new state law banning gender identity and sexual orientation instruction likely won’t apply to middle and high school students in Fayette County, the school board indicated at its Monday night meeting."

I can only image the situation this puts teachers in having to figure out how to "teach" this material. Since parents are going to have varying views on this no matter what they "teach" someone will be objecting to it and the teacher will be under fire.
I'm in favor of letting teachers teach, and let parents and clergy counsel on social issues. Teachers are already overworked and underpaid without placing yet more burden on them like this.

Excuse me for reading conflicting reports on the same topic. The first sentence in this article from the Herald Leader discussing the same thing says the opposite. I'll go ahead and copy it here in case you don't feel like clicking a link.

"A new state law banning gender identity and sexual orientation instruction likely won’t apply to middle and high school students in Fayette County, the school board indicated at its Monday night meeting."

How bout read the article I posted that you are commenting on for 6 pages. Don’t introduce a new article 6 pages into the thread. I can’t read your article because it’s the stupid Kentucky.com which requires membership. You may need to take some debate courses.

I can only image the situation this puts teachers in having to figure out how to "teach" this material. Since parents are going to have varying views on this no matter what they "teach" someone will be objecting to it and the teacher will be under fire.
I'm in favor of letting teachers teach, and let parents and clergy counsel on social issues. Teachers are already overworked and underpaid without placing yet more burden on them like this.
Giving clergy access to children has turned out swimmingly thus far. How many teachers molest kids vs clergy? Opening up sex chat with priests and pastors who already have a proclivity to feast on innocent kids seems like a dangerous idea.

Last edited:
How bout read the article I posted that you are commenting on for 6 pages. Don’t introduce a new article 6 pages into the thread. I can’t read your article because it’s the stupid Kentucky.com which requires membership. You may need to take some debate courses.
It's talking about the same thing??? I have to admit that the phrase "choose to eliminate the ban" was confusing wording to me when I first read it in the early morning so I looked up a separate article to try to get some more info.

Here's one that I just saw from WKYT:
"As district chair Tyler Murphy explains, they could either choose to restrict any curriculum on human sexuality to children in grade five and below “and/or” restrict any curriculum where students study gender identity, expression or sexual orientation. The board has chosen only to restrict the first."

So hey, I can admit when I'm wrong, instead of just middle and high school kids learning that gay people exist, now elementary school kids will know that gay/trans people exist. Let's all clutch our pearls together

Giving clergy access to children has turned out swimmingly thus far. How many teachers molest kids vs clergy?
I don't think pedophiles are restricted to any specific profession.
I don't practice any faith but I have friends and family that do and I have met some of their clergy who are decent honorable folks. If parents want to allow a trusted clergy or other counselor to speak with their children on this issue, that's up to them, not up to the school board or the government. Until proven otherwise I have to believe the vast majority of clergy are not pedophiles.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
There's 2 genders...I'll list them below

1. ME

2. And whatever else the rest of y'all MFs call yourselves

How many teachers molest kids vs clergy?
Dude, we have a naughty teacher thread and not a naughty clergy thread.

There are so many naughty teachers that Bob only post the hot or identify as hot teachers. Bob could post daily to multiple times per day if he let us know of every occurrence.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
It's talking about the same thing??? I have to admit that the phrase "choose to eliminate the ban" was confusing wording to me when I first read it in the early morning so I looked up a separate article to try to get some more info.

Here's one that I just saw from WKYT:
"As district chair Tyler Murphy explains, they could either choose to restrict any curriculum on human sexuality to children in grade five and below “and/or” restrict any curriculum where students study gender identity, expression or sexual orientation. The board has chosen only to restrict the first."

So hey, I can admit when I'm wrong, instead of just middle and high school kids learning that gay people exist, now elementary school kids will know that gay/trans people exist. Let's all clutch our pearls together
Oh my. Even your mea culpas are wrong.

Nobody wants primary kids to be unable to understand or explain what a woman is. When are you going to catch on?

Oh my. Even your mea culpas are wrong.

Nobody wants primary kids to be unable to understand or explain what a woman is. When are you going to catch on?
So based on what has been said, Fayette County will be restricting any curriculum that deals with human sexuality to kids in fifth grade and below but will allow any curriculum where students study gender identity, expression, or sexual orientation.

Thus, they won’t learn about dicks and vaginas until middle school but there may be content that it comes up where they explicitly learn about gay people and even possibly trans people. When you say nobody wants this, you’re not speaking for everybody. I think it’s important for kids to understand the world around them so they don’t grow up to be ignorant and hateful like 90% of the people on this thread.

So, you chided others for not reading and you only read the first sentence?

LMAO I knew it would not take long for you to be shown to be wrong and then have to resort again to ad hominems. You might want to shut up. 😜
Hey, I can admit when I misread articles. Can you ever admit that you're wrong about anything? Coming from someone who says I get triggered...it sure is fun to continue to call you a stalker, especially when that shoe always seems to fit. And telling me to shut up? Now that's not something I'd expect from such a righteous man as yourself

Hey, I can admit when I misread articles. Can you ever admit that you're wrong about anything? Coming from someone who says I get triggered...it sure is fun to continue to call you a stalker, especially when that shoe always seems to fit. And telling me to shut up? Now that's not something I'd expect from such a righteous man as yourself

LOL

First, “shut up” was your line in this thread. You know that, but someone else here might not get the reference to your ridiculousness.

Shut your mouth and accept my response. Thanks

Second, if I am wrong, show me. It’s happened and I admit it.

[Edit: I stand corrected. You did not say “shut up.” You repeatedly said, “shut your mouth.” See, when I am wrong, I admit it. Lol]

Last edited:
LOL

First, “shut up” was your line in this thread. You know that, but someone else here might not get the reference to your ridiculousness.

Second, if I am wrong, show me. It’s happened and I admit it.
If I did that I'd have to copy and paste all of your messages about God existing for starters and that would take up too much time. I do have to ask though, have you ever posted anything related to UK sports because in my time here I don't ever think I've seen you do such a thing? Is it the case that you have used a UK sports message board for over 20 years solely to talk about politics and other nonsense with your internet buddies? If so, that is just sad.

So based on what has been said, Fayette County will be restricting any curriculum that deals with human sexuality to kids in fifth grade and below but will allow any curriculum where students study gender identity, expression, or sexual orientation.

Thus, they won’t learn about dicks and vaginas until middle school but there may be content that it comes up where they explicitly learn about gay people and even possibly trans people. When you say nobody wants this, you’re not speaking for everybody. I think it’s important for kids to understand the world around them so they don’t grow up to be ignorant and hateful like 90% of the people on this thread.
Everybody who thinks differently is ignorant and hateful. Got it.

Your post assumes they must teach this content. They don't. They shouldn't teach this content at all.

When I was in third grade I had no idea about my teachers' personal or sex life. Neither did anyone else. Only recently did weirdos feel the need to insert that into the classroom of young kids.

You really need to wake up and start living in the real world.
There is nothing about the whole trans agenda that has any footing in "the real world". It's a scientific fact that humans cannot change genders. It's a fantasy or delusion born of mental illness or psychological problems. Gender dysphoria is a medically recognized mental illness. That is the real world.

Well you threw that number out so it’s about as scientifically sound as teaching that gender is fluid.
Oh yay, another genius that still doesn't know or refuses to comprehend that there is indeed a difference between sex and gender. Saying that gender is fluid would make sense, sex on the other hand has significantly less options.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
If I did that I'd have to copy and paste all of your messages about God existing for starters and that would take up too much time. I do have to ask though, have you ever posted anything related to UK sports because in my time here I don't ever think I've seen you do such a thing? Is it the case that you have used a UK sports message board for over 20 years solely to talk about politics and other nonsense with your internet buddies? If so, that is just sad.
This site contains a search mechanism to see if someone has posted in a forum. It is fairly easy to use and appears reliable. Have someone show you how and you will have your answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT