ADVERTISEMENT

Fayette County Schools - Going to Gender Neutral Bathrooms

Or what about “Other people’s lifestyle choices don’t bother me and I could GAF less about your genitalia or where you piss.”

Your personal choices are none of my business. Wanna bang 16 hookers in a night? Cool. Want to lop off your cawk and wear a dress? Not my bag, but you do you. Want to bang an entire locker room of men? Again, not my bag but you do you.

Some of yall think about other people’s genitals quite often. Weird.
Agreed. But how about we add children to the protect list???? 6yo kids cannot consent to having their cawks lopped off. That is mental illness on the part of the parent. I wouldn't give 2 shits about this if it hadn't got the point that one parent is having a child sex changed against the wishes of the other parent. I remember when standing up for people who couldn't protect themselves was considered morally good... But you do you.

Reactions: phunterd
Well smack my ass and call me Sally someone actually came up with 72 genders!
That's the thing.... People that don't think things are as weird as we think it is just haven't been looking. Just watched Rogan interview with Abigail Shirer and it was all about mental health. The kids in school today, on average, are looking at tons of issues in the future. I'm not speaking for others on this issue but to me, the problem with stuff like this is that it's more silo'ing a problem instead of addressing it.

Quick clip.

I just used one of these this weekend at an airport.

You have a completely private, individual stall/toilet, and the sinks are shared. This is actually a huge upgrade in many ways. I mean, if you can suffer the embarrassment of washing your hands next to a woman.
Having spent quite a bit of time overseas..........it takes a little time to get used to women sitting on commodes on the other side of the room from the men's urinal........

I could say the same about you.

We need special bathrooms for people? Why can't they use the one based on the science that dictates what gender you are? Seems awfully dramatic to make changes so someone can have the bathroom they want.
This is the same old, same old crap! The masses have to change for a minimal few........one lady didn't want prayer in school......ONE PERSON.........why do we as a society neuter ourselves for the benefit the minority?

The real downside is for the elementary school "boys", who will no longer be able to walk back as far as they can; to see how far they can shoot the stream and hit the urinal. The simple pleasures of being young....

The real downside is for the elementary school "boys", who will no longer be able to walk back as far as they can; to see how far they can shoot the stream and hit the urinal. The simple pleasures of being young....

Back in the day, we would stand shoulder to shoulder at the trough and slowly back up as we were peeing. At one old school house there was a window in the bathroom on the second floor that had a mettle cage to keep us from falling out in the summer time when the windows had to be open, as there was no air conditioning. I recall using that window as a urinal on multiple occasions.

Counterpoint: they're probably going to be really nice restrooms, much nicer than anything we ever had growing up. Guess kids today having something nicer is a bad thing and must mean they're being programmed and it's just a big ole conspiracy. Would actually be hilarious to see a student's reaction to this thread of adults arguing over upgraded restrooms and some of the more silly, dramatic takes like this helping the downfall of society and decisions like this are ruining everything.

Somehow along the way, adults became the children on the internet. Maybe that's why younger people ran away from Facebook so quickly.

Pardon me if I misinterpreted your tone. You seemed to be coming across as someone who doesn’t like the LGBTQ community. If I misconstrued your intent, that’s on me.

Your last point is a fair one because we all went through phases at that age too. Mine weren’t sexual, but more based on dress/music/who I hung out with. But, I really don’t know of many who went straight/gay/straight or boy/girl/boy like I went country/grunge/gangsta/prep.

I don’t believe sexual orientation/identity is a choice. It’s hardwired. Did you ever make a conscious decision to be attracted to women? I know I didn’t.

I also don’t believe anyone chooses to be gay or trans in a hetero-dominant society. Why would anyone willingly open themselves to the hostility, ridicule and torment for going against the societal grain?

I am happy these folks are treated better than they were in my youth 30-35 years ago, and honestly, I was bigoted towards those same groups when I was young, and admittedly, ignorant. Regret it now and have changed my way of thinking because life is too short to hate someone because their sexual preferences are different from mine.
I still get chills thinking about that fateful day in my mid teens when I came out to my parents as a lesbian.

Counterpoint: they're probably going to be really nice restrooms, much nicer than anything we ever had growing up. Guess kids today having something nicer is a bad thing and must mean they're being programmed and it's just a big ole conspiracy. Would actually be hilarious to see a student's reaction to this thread of adults arguing over upgraded restrooms and some of the more silly, dramatic takes like this helping the downfall of society and decisions like this are ruining everything.

Somehow along the way, adults became the children on the internet. Maybe that's why younger people ran away from Facebook so quickly.
Your ability to not understand the argument is only outmatched by ability to know nothing about what you're talking about.... Truly amazing.

There isn't anyone in the LGBTQ community that I'm aware of that thinks men can get pregnant, or that there are 72 genders. As far as I know there are 3 genders: male, female and nonbinary. Gender is not the same thing as sex. Have a great day!
You see, even the so-called “allies” have no idea just how far this lunacy goes.

72 genders. Look them up and explain to me how any of that is sane or healthy for a population.

And pronouns such as xem/ze/ver/ve/vis/ter/tem/zim/ just to name a few.

This crap is literally littered across every single lgbtq website you visit. And making its way into the classrooms and medical fields.

But thanks for being an ally to this lunacy, I guess.

Now go tell your nearest omnigender ally that a man can’t have a baby and get back to us on how that convo goes.

Well I can’t believe there were actually 72. I must have read that somewhere and the number was in my head.
This is what I’ve been trying to get across to the (sane) people who don’t care to follow this kinda crap. They have NO IDEA just how deep this lunacy goes.

All it takes is a quick google search or a visit to any alphabet mafia website to see it.

Maybe if we all started listing the 72 genders in every email we send, people would wake up to it and see it for the lunacy it is. Add the 50+ pronouns to it while we’re at it.

Hmm.

What? "The science" has been corrupted and the facts suppressed to support a political agenda?

This is what I’ve been trying to get across to the (sane) people who don’t care to follow this kinda crap. They have NO IDEA just how deep this lunacy goes.

All it takes is a quick google search or a visit to any alphabet mafia website to see it.

Maybe if we all started listing the 72 genders in every email we send, people would wake up to it and see it for the lunacy it is. Add the 50+ pronouns to it while we’re at it.
I think we'd all agree the idea of 72 genders is silly but the thing is, we also have lives and no matter how many times you type the word "lunacy", describe a group of individuals as a "mafia", and threaten to send emails showcasing all these genders none of us know exist, the rest of us are looking at you and shrugging our shoulders. If this is your cause, I guess send those emails to "wake everyone up." The rest of us will more than likely say "those are nice restrooms" and then go watch a movie or make a meal or something. Most people have no desire to "wake everyone up to the truth about society." It's why this culture war stuff is exhausting and turns people off. This is the 10th page about some pretty nice looking restrooms. Y'all gotta learn to stop being triggered by everything and just say "that's dumb." and move on with your day. You can choose not to I suppose and focus on restrooms throughout March if you want. Then next month get frustrated over something else you don't like about society. That's a lot of wasted emotion and time in my view though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatteoV25
I’ve been looking at these designs, and it strikes me that they are like that simply to provide student privacy , but teacher visibility at the sink areas.

I honestly don’t see this as a gender neutral thing. I see it as a single-user thing. As a matter of fact, I think it is a good solution to the concerns people bring up about actual gender neutral restrooms.

I lean socially conservative politically, but I like this design.

Last edited:
I think we'd all agree the idea of 72 genders is silly but the thing is, we also have lives and no matter how many times you type the word "lunacy", describe a group of individuals as a "mafia", and threaten to send emails showcasing all these genders none of us know exist, the rest of us are looking at you and shrugging our shoulders. If this is your cause, I guess send those emails to "wake everyone up." The rest of us will more than likely say "those are nice restrooms" and then go watch a movie or make a meal or something. Most people have no desire to "wake everyone up to the truth about society." It's why this culture war stuff is exhausting and turns people off. This is the 10th page about some pretty nice looking restrooms. Y'all gotta learn to stop being triggered by everything and just say "that's dumb." and move on with your day. You can choose not to I suppose and focus on restrooms throughout March if you want. Then next month get frustrated over something else you don't like about society. That's a lot of wasted emotion and time in my view though.

Everyone knows your cause should be Trump. He is the only one worthy of frustration. For him; we can turn off the movie and stop making the meal and type an email or a long Hall Monitor post. But, the fact that your kid may be learning he or she may be some non-existent Alphabet Cult “gender?” The Hall Monitor does not approve!!!

You're the guy that doesn't care until it affects him personally. When other people suffer because of bad policy you don't care and can't be bothered. Just looking at the mental health statistics and what that means to a whole generation of kids as they hit their 20's and 30's... I feel bad for them. You apparently don't care that suicide rates are going up, math and science scores have tanked, drug use is through the roof, first generation to think they won't have it as good as their parents... but you can't be bothered. LOL. You showed us. You're wayyyy cooler than we are.

But you sure do spend a lot of time on here telling us how much you don't care and that we need to not read. Why does people knowing data hurt you so bad?

And guests.
Who DON’T try to go in and use the bathroom with people of the opposite sex.

Nor have I felt the need to ever placate the urges of such guests, if they did occur, by tearing out the existing bathrooms and remodeling in a way that “affirms” their urges.

I honestly don’t care about bathrooms, but I always feel so bad for women who have to use bathrooms after men. Nothing worse than dropping a deuce at a coffee shop only to suffer the guilt of some innocent hipster girl having to walk in after.

Also, it might make be a bad person, but I don't touch public toilet seats. This means I risk peeing on the seat. I usually get a huge wad of toilet paper and clean it off after, but let's be real...most guys probably don't

Girls defecate too. JFYI fer anyone wondering. And their sht stinks, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT