ADVERTISEMENT

Commercial Hatred

default-large.jpg

“I had eight UTI’s in one year” translates to “I wipe back to front”

This is radio, but these fast food commercials —Birger King, Popeyes and McDonalds especially which appropriate these high-pitch black voices with thumping music. If I was a black person, I would be offended by this. It’s like fast food ads have to evoke stereotypes in the form of voice to get people to buy their products.

Corporate America really fails when it comes to marketing.

Last edited:
I'll go radio for this one. Shane Diamond commercials used to make me cringe and looking to turn the channel. Then along came Genesis Diamonds. Just when I thought Tom Shane's voice couldn't get anymore annoying, along came Wendy Canavan. Just make it stop!

Someone has to do something about the rooty tooty combo cutie IHop commercial ASAP before something awful happens to my TV.

Reactions: UKBlueBlood
I haven’t posted in the political thread for months, but they yap about me every day. @BigBlueDave even stalked me to this thread to laugh at a comment he knows nothing about.

I wish I could live virtually in MAGA brains, because I wouldn’t be paying rent.

The “I think everyone knows women poop. You poop, girl” commercial. I don’t even know what the hell the commercial is for. Probably some probiotic or something. Good lord, terrible.

Even worse is the commercial for women’s period absorbing underwear. My wife is utterly mortified by this commercial. Just disgusting. Awful.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
The “I think everyone knows women poop. You poop, girl” commercial. I don’t even know what the hell the commercial is for. Probably some probiotic or something. Good lord, terrible.

Even worse is the commercial for women’s period absorbing underwear. My wife is utterly mortified by this commercial. Just disgusting. Awful.
Yes, women poop , but they’re not supposed to discuss it.

Reactions: UKBlueBlood
Compared to other commercials they're great. Would rather listen to soothing music than the millionth drug, gambling or fast food ad.
If i hear ukelele music in an ad, it had better take place in Hawaii. Otherwise, the agency that produced the ad had better step up front and center so I can watch them painfully shove that instrument up their blood of-letting rectum with sheer agony in their face.

If there’s whistling, it had better be am ad for abSchool of Whistling.

That campy shit can burn in the armpit of hell

I’m a man. I like football. I have responsibilities. I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!

Last edited:
Just saw where the Jardiance folks doubled down and made ANOTHER cringe worthy commercial about the little pill with a big story to tell. Terrible.
I saw it. It has nothing on the original, which is way more vibrant and positive in my opinion. The new lady just doesn't have that charm. Shame.

If they were more like this I'm thinking folks would watch them more.

Note: SNL didn't air this skit. Shane should of never did SNL his Gilly n Keeves is funnier thsn anything SNL has done since early 90s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M4CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT