ADVERTISEMENT

Commercial Hatred

Also, for you gun hating sissies, I just got a Glock 40MOS (10mm). Put a Leupold Aimpoint Pro on it with co-witness night sights. GLOCKZILLA!! Feel free to take this in any direction you’d like
WTF does that have to do with your OP? LOL.

I hate that that 70s themed emu insurance commercial. Anything with Flo. And all lawyer commercials.

Also, for you gun hating sissies, I just got a Glock 40MOS (10mm). Put a Leupold Aimpoint Pro on it with co-witness night sights. GLOCKZILLA!! Feel free to take this in any direction you’d like
I like guns as much as anyone and own a few myself...but I too was confused by this post. A bit strange to derail your own “bad commercials” thread and turn it into an 8 page argument over the 2nd Amendment...just 4 minutes after the OP & before anyone had even replied. But congrats on your new purchase I guess.

I pretty much hate all commercials. A few of them are somewhat clever but most are ridiculously horrible. I am constantly amazed that people get paid to produce that junk.

The Reds sure have some awful ones that are over played and been used too much over the years. Especially the Skyline Chili people acting as if it's a 5-star restaurant. I enjoy some conies whenever I'm going to Great American Ballpark but that's it. Also, the Ray St. Clair roofing commercials.

I am not a fan of any commercials anymore. Lots of undertones with nearly all of them. Just sick of media in general at this point and trying to stay away from any mainstream or social media as possible at this point.

Oh god don’t shoot it you will vaporize the universe

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
How do the Frank Thomas- Doug Flutie commercials exist?
With everything under the sun offending people, It's ok for Frank to look at your wife, smile and wink and say "You're about to get the good stuff"? I would think her reaction alone would bring out somebody, but apparently not.

Reactions: Tskware
All political ads make me barf. Bunch a effin' narcissists. And grow a pair and say which party you're in.

Ads for medicines with leetle bitty clauses listing side effects worse than the disease, usually involving explosive diarrhea followed by death. Take that back.... ads for ALL medicines.

Ads that use handicapped children, and caged animals. And clowns.

Imma change my answer to all ads. If I feel a lack in my life, I'll look you up.

The Reds sure have some awful ones that are over played and been used too much over the years. Especially the Skyline Chili people acting as if it's a 5-star restaurant. I enjoy some conies whenever I'm going to Great American Ballpark but that's it. Also, the Ray St. Clair roofing commercials.
Tiiiiiiiim Timberman.

Reactions: kybloo92
Hickson/Funsfinn or however you spell those two Bozos’ names.

The Hammer

Mumble mouth Morgan and Morgan

I guess all Lawyer commercials.

Nothing against Marlene, but she’s just on too damn often. The voice over guy also says “preventative” but they spell “preventive” on the screen.

“You’re a star. And you shine.” *vomit*

Jeff Sheppard and his money buckets.

I could go on.

Too lazy and drunk last night to start a second thread about GLOCKZILLA. Glad some of y’all were sufficiently concerned about it! Seriously…it’s a bad mo fo.

I've still got hate for Sonic commercials. Back in the 90s though, I remember some absurdly long AT&T commercials. They'd include a couple short interview segments with "satisfied customers", and tell you what number to call about seven times. Damn commercial must've been three minutes long at least.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
How dare you omit tGOAT Reds commercial!

The ad execs are doing their job judging by this thread.....they're in your head.

What about Elk & Elk and that one lawyers jacked up hairdo.
iu

any Buick commercial. the song and the stupid people portrayed. i shall extend this contempt to any Buick owners/drivers, they are the bane of my existence.

all pharma commercials

vote for me/they suck commercials

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Commercials with dogs. Makes mine go ape shit.

Political ads. Both sides.

Dem Candidate A: I would lick Biden’s balls. Other side scary and bad.
Dem Candidate B: I would lick Biden’s balls twice. Other side scary and bad.
Dem Candidate C: I have licked Biden’s balls and I would inhale the shaft too. Other side scary and bad

Republican Candidate A: I would lick Trump’s balls. Other side scary and bad.
Republican Candidate B: I would lick Trump’s balls twice. Other side scary and bad.
Republican Candidate C: I have licked Trump’s balls and I would inhale the shaft too. Other side scary and bad.

Never a mention of what they’d do. Just a blanket statement about the “radical” other side and acknowledgement of their preferred clique.

The woman at the end yelling HEY JANICE!!! gets on my last damn nerve.. As well as anything Google puts out. In particular the one where this guy says he knows 10,000 people named Jane, none of them the same.

I don't really know what the hell you're talking about, but maybe you can use it on everyone who has ever been in a Sonic commercial.
Question: Have you ever been in a Sonic commercial? Ever seen a Sonic commercial? Do you know anyone who’s been in or seen a Sonic commercial? Asking for a friend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT