ADVERTISEMENT

Zippster

Nov 26, 2014
zipp claims playing time is the reason stats are skewed toward showing his player best Ulis when deciding whose the top PG. saying his player's lack of PT makes the comparison a moot point. Well Zipp, Ulis is on the floor during the entire game because his coach believes a tired Ulis is more valuable than no Ulis on the floor.

In addition, when a player does fatigue, his stats fall off and decision making and play making ability will normally fall off. With Ulis late in games, he's consistently hit clutch shots, free throws, doesn't turn it over, and finds the right scoring option from his teammates.

Add in the fact that being on the floor longer should produce higher turnovers, where Ulis has an incredible Assist/Turnover ratio,I'd say your theory only proves Ulis to be nothing shy of the best floor general in the country, especially late in games with it all on the line.

Had to post that here. I'm indefinitely banned from the Card board on Rivals.

Reactions: villefan76
He's a real sexual intellectual. You know, a f*cking know-it-all. Thinks he's smarter than everyone else in the world, a skilled debater, can turn a phrase with the best of them. Plus he believes all UK fans are morons. He's just a passive aggressive scumbag who gets his jollies trying to belittle people online.

Why are our fans infatuated/angry over what that cultist criminal has to say at all? Ignore him and that cesspool. You'll feel better.

Reactions: JerseyCat84
Its true. Shouldn't have replied directly toward Zipp. However, defending or polarizing what Ulis has done for UK this season is worth the effort. I won't say they'll never be another gritty player like Ulis, pound for pound, but to see the game played the way it's meant to be played, has made this season particularly awesome. Thanks Ulis.

Reactions: villefan76
JohnKBA - please stop peddling yourself as a true UK fan over on the Card board. It's embarrassing. I grimace every time I read your posts because your going out of your was to please Zipp who is truly a psychotic UK hater. I emphasize psychotic. In the end, you're worse than Zipp in that you're a fake.

JohnKBA - please stop peddling yourself as a true UK fan over on the Card board. It's embarrassing. I grimace every time I read your posts because your going out of your was to please Zipp who is truly a psychotic UK hater. I emphasize psychotic. In the end, you're worse than Zipp in that you're a fake.
Only thing worse than all the vile discussed over there is a damned UK fan politely conversing in the same worthless thread. We have alot of those posters who do that.....makes me [sick]

Only thing worse than all the vile discussed over there is a damned UK fan politely conversing in the same worthless thread. We have alot of those posters who do that.....makes me [sick]

Meh. I'm an adult, and have 100 things in my life that are more important than college basketball. I don't hate or even dislike anyone that I've never met. Forgive me for being sane. If you guys haven't figured zipp out yet, that's not your problem, not mine. It took me about 2 days.

I'll meet up for beers with anyone who accuses me of not being a UK fan if you want some proof. I'm just not an obsessed, insane fan. Sorry if that doesn't fit the narrative.

I've saw his posts over there.. Liking zipps posts all the time,, I think him and Zipp are lovers..

Zipp wouldn't piss in his mouth if his guts were on fire , he's too damn stupid to see it though. And he's sane??? LOL

Zipp wouldn't piss in his mouth if his guts were on fire , he's too damn stupid to see it though. And he's sane??? LOL

I'm simply commenting on myself. My offer stands, I'll meet up with anyone locally who thinks I'm not a UK fan and even pick up the tab for some beer or good bourbon. I'm not an internet tough guy or college sports obsessed nutjob is all. I know that doesn't fit in here, but frankly, nobody on any message board has any bearing or impact on my life. So have your fun making frat boy jokes about people, it's about what I expect from most on a message board.

I've saw his posts over there.. Liking zipps posts all the time,, I think him and Zipp are lovers..

*seen. You have "seen" my posts over there. "I've saw" sounds like something my 4 year old might say, and she'd be immediately corrected for such a butchering of English if it ever happened.

*seen. You have "seen" my posts over there. "I've saw" sounds like something my 4 year old might say, and she'd be immediately corrected for such a butchering of English if it ever happened.

Yer a toolbag. I saw yer posts to. Ain't no ways in hell yur a reel Cayut fan. you should jusin go over thar and tell Zippy how much you think he's the best most smartest thang sincin sliced bread. I can do my gazintas, and I'm figurin yer not too brite.

That's what Zipp thinks when he reads your ass kissing. Keep fooling yourself thinking you have an Internet buddy to converse with. He's laughing at you more than we are.

All of their players and coaches are better than ours. That's why they keep beating us....ummm And now their bench players are better than our All American candidates.....ummmm

Reactions: kat57
znr_zpsbgfhdonm.gif

JohnKBA - it's your freedom to suck up to Zipp who has done nothing but post and comment directly toward UK fans on nearly every comment they make. Zipp does it in the most disparaging way to a point where they are outright projecting racism and hatred across the board for all UK fans including you. Now tell me. You say you're not an insane fan but to bend that far to please a psychotic and severely disturbed individual is insane in of itself.

JohnKBA - it's your freedom to suck up to Zipp who has done nothing but post and comment directly toward UK fans on nearly every comment they make. Zipp does it in the most disparaging way to a point where they are outright projecting racism and hatred across the board for all UK fans including you. Now tell me. You say you're not an insane fan but to bend that far to please a psychotic and severely disturbed individual is insane in of itself.

This x 20

Nope. Started the thread to provide 3 pieces. One, got a chance to speak my part of Ulis and to show how his amount of time on the court is nothing more than his value to our team and the season. Paying homage.

To out JohnKBA as not being a true UK fan and his representation of BBN is a fake. A true fan would have been banned after a few reasonable posts. I said reasonable. Even reasonable posts land you on the blacklist.

3rd, I don't give a damn about giving any one a click or whatever. I wanted to post this and so I did. Directed toward a fool but yet making a few positive notes on Ulis.

That's is all.

Reactions: kat57
Meh. I'm an adult, and have 100 things in my life that are more important than college basketball. I don't hate or even dislike anyone that I've never met. Forgive me for being sane. If you guys haven't figured zipp out yet, that's not your problem, not mine. It took me about 2 days.

I'll meet up for beers with anyone who accuses me of not being a UK fan if you want some proof. I'm just not an obsessed, insane fan. Sorry if that doesn't fit the narrative.
"...that's not your problem, not mine"?
I applaud you for being an adult, but with one hand. 100 things more important than college basketball, really? I bet not. Saying you don't even dislike anyone you've met isn't believeable-sorry. You met zipp yet? How about Hilary?

Reactions: Supafuzz75
Need help from the ethically challenged U. All your players are better every year, we go farther every year, we beat you every year, and Cal can't coach without talent? Looks like your players are better and the brothal owner still can't win with better talent ergo spintino can't coach.

Its pretty damn disgusting. The dude kisses all their asses while they are bashing the shit out of UK and its fans. He even sides with them over us when a UK fan points out how ignorant one of their idiotic takes is. If a real UK fan is doing that they are an embarrassment to us all. He even makes sure Zipp won't take offense to anything he says. I too grimace while reading that horseshit. Glad someone called the dude out.

Reactions: musrat59
Stop posting zip threads or anything that they say about us.. The scandal threads is ok.. It's just plain ignorant to post anything else about them.. People on here make fun of them posting UK stuff daily yet you have some on here always posting stuff about them.. Just stop it..
I hear you but most of their stuff is so asinine and insanely funny that it's just too good not to share.

zipp claims playing time is the reason stats are skewed toward showing his player best Ulis when deciding whose the top PG. saying his player's lack of PT makes the comparison a moot point. Well Zipp, Ulis is on the floor during the entire game because his coach believes a tired Ulis is more valuable than no Ulis on the floor.

In addition, when a player does fatigue, his stats fall off and decision making and play making ability will normally fall off. With Ulis late in games, he's consistently hit clutch shots, free throws, doesn't turn it over, and finds the right scoring option from his teammates.

Add in the fact that being on the floor longer should produce higher turnovers, where Ulis has an incredible Assist/Turnover ratio,I'd say your theory only proves Ulis to be nothing shy of the best floor general in the country, especially late in games with it all on the line.

That bozo is nothing but a UK hater hiding as a U0fL fan, plus my 4 day old grandson knows more about basketball than that idiot.

Don't blame them for banning you. If I had the power i'd ban you here for broadcasting that looney's crap on this site.

That's your prerogative. Free speech. Problem is, I'm a true UK fan. I don't hide it. I called out the racist for what he is. There's tons of other threads for you to broadcast your opinions. My thread title was clear. Why click on it if you're gonna state something against a fellow UK fan. If you hate something so much, why not avoid it?

That's your prerogative. Free speech. Problem is, I'm a true UK fan. I don't hide it. I called out the racist for what he is. There's tons of other threads for you to broadcast your opinions. My thread title was clear. Why click on it if you're gonna state something against a fellow UK fan. If you hate something so much, why not avoid it?

Wondering why anyone thought that anything a fool like zipp said was worth repeating. Don't beat yourself on the chest for being banned over there, debating a fool and being an advocate of free speech. When all is said and done the fool, zipp, made a fool of you.

You're a douche bag of the highest order, and I can't understand how you even eat a meal with Zippy's (and the rest of loserville's idiots) balls in your mouth. There's no way in hell you are "true blue". Go buy some red and wait out probation a-hole.

Wondering why anyone thought that anything a fool like zipp said was worth repeating. Don't beat yourself on the chest for being banned over there, debating a fool and being a advocate of free speech. When all is said and done the fool, zipp, made a fool of you.
I wasn't banned for debating someone that says 'slapdick' all day and all night.

Riddle me this. Everyone states Zipp gets under UK fans skin. I think it's vice versa. I chuckle every time he says slapdick too. Is Zipp referring to his forehead?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT