ADVERTISEMENT

Zippster

JohnKBA - please stop peddling yourself as a true UK fan over on the Card board. It's embarrassing. I grimace every time I read your posts because your going out of your was to please Zipp who is truly a psychotic UK hater. I emphasize psychotic. In the end, you're worse than Zipp in that you're a fake.

I haven't posted on Rivals in approximately 6 years. However, I came out of retirement to agree with the above post, and to personally tell JohnKBA what a complete and utter embarrassment he is to the Kentucky fanbase. JohnKBA, if you really are a Kentucky fan, please find another team. We don't care if you want to sit on UofL's board and play tummy sticks with an accused fraudster, just don't do it in our name. Go ahead and pledge your allegiance to Hooker U, because at this point you are worse than a disgusting card fan, you are Judas. I think I speak for all UK fans when I ask you to leave Big Blue Nation and never come back. You don't deserve to be a UK fan.

Mods, please perma-ban JohnKBA.

An
I haven't posted on Rivals in approximately 6 years. However, I came out of retirement to agree with the above post, and to personally tell JohnKBA what a complete and utter embarrassment he is to the Kentucky fanbase. JohnKBA, if you really are a Kentucky fan, please find another team. We don't care if you want to sit on UofL's board and play tummy sticks with an accused fraudster, just don't do it in our name. Go ahead and pledge your allegiance to Hooker U, because at this point you are worse than a disgusting card fan, you are Judas. I think I speak for all UK fans when I ask you to leave Big Blue Nation and never come back. You don't deserve to be a UK fan.

Mods, please perma-ban JohnKBA.
I concur. Ban his a$$. In fact, JohnKBA is still belittling UK with a dimwit that's basically calling the entire BBN uneducated.

zipp25000+
New
JohnKBA writes:

Sigh...it's like a slow train wreck that I can't stop watching.

Zipp replies to JohnKBA:

Help me... Is there an English-to-slapd!ck dictionary that I can buy? If not, you'll make serious money writing one.

:)

"Elite program", my a$$...

149 35 minutes ago

Zippity do da zippity day, cards are sitting at minardi ready to play-------katrina

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT