ADVERTISEMENT

Zagoria: Calipari will travel to Spain to watch Wagner, Jackson, Dennis Evans, etc. on USA 17U team

Cal out for blood, wants to not only win it all this season but next yr as well.
Swaggy Cal is back!!
He follows recruits every year I don’t get the out for blood comment. Going to Spain is a vacation for him. And always “swaggy cal” before the fall. Please let’s retire the swaggy cal comment. Sounds like a teenager from 2010 and when cal is “swaggy” bad things happen.

You say that. But if comes down to Mitch keeping his job or Cal keeping his? You know what that answer will be to the the University president.

It just feels more like it’s in the hands of the donors. The university cant foot that bill i wouldn’t think. Maybe Mitch has more influence over those guys than i’m giving credit for.

Reactions: morehorsepower4UKbb
Not to be a smartass, but logic dictates I ask, then why are you here?
Because it’s supposed to be a gathering of fans to discuss UK basketball but every thread goes off the tracks and turns into an argument

Ralph said the staff feels like they will land him .
The reporters seem to think Wagner to Louisville a done deal though
I have no inside info except what I read (a lot), but at this point, I think UL is his intention, BUT, he is keeping his options open in case sanctions get handed down. Decommits aren't that pretty so....Cal isn't giving up on him, yet. Hopefully, this isn't a situation where everyone in CBB knows what DJ is going to do except the UK coaching staff!?

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Not to be a smartass, but logic dictates I ask, then why are you here?

For the bits and pieces of recruiting info. I don’t have twitter and that’s where most of the info comes from. Definitely not for the entitled losers that flood this place.

Reactions: bbncal02
Your name irl is BigBlueFan19? That’s crazy.

If you don’t like it, and this may sound crazy, just leave man. It ain’t that serious.

Like stated above, I come here for the little bit of recruiting tidbits. Plus, not with this account, but I’ve posted here since the early 2000s. Seniority wins, so why don’t the losers and yourself leave? Would make much more sense than to pick apart every little thing Cal does. Why don’t you just leave this board? Grown men criticizing another man’s every move. Cue why you and others are even here. Cal consumes your and others every thought. The good most of the time outweighs the misery on this board, so I will stay. Plus, I know the Cal bashers hate me here, so I’m petty like that. I’ll stay.. 😉

mitch has no power over Cal. he gave that up when he signed off on that preposterous buyout
That is very wrong. There are many on this board that think that but it’s wrong. Period. Mitch is his boss and can pull the plug at any time.

Ralph said the staff feels like they will land him .
The reporters seem to think Wagner to Louisville a done deal though
At least he's showing Wagner how much he really wants him at UK, can't fault Coach for going all out. Cal haters just will criticize anything the guy does, I give them little attention any more. I find things to complain about with Cal at times but the hate is ridiculous and has gotten very old. This trip may not pay off getting Wagner but I like the fact he's not giving up without a fight.

He follows recruits every year I don’t get the out for blood comment. Going to Spain is a vacation for him. And always “swaggy cal” before the fall. Please let’s retire the swaggy cal comment. Sounds like a teenager from 2010 and when cal is “swaggy” bad things happen.
You must me a miserable person

Reactions: ncaaky
That is very wrong. There are many on this board that think that but it’s wrong. Period. Mitch is his boss and can pull the plug at any time.
The same Mitch that extended the terrible women’s b-ball coach? The same Mitch that extended the terrible baseball coach??😂🤣

Reactions: Montana81
Cal out for blood, wants to not only win it all this season but next yr as well.
Swaggy Cal is back!!

4ffi8FC.gif

Like stated above, I come here for the little bit of recruiting tidbits. Plus, not with this account, but I’ve posted here since the early 2000s. Seniority wins, so why don’t the losers and yourself leave? Would make much more sense than to pick apart every little thing Cal does. Why don’t you just leave this board? Grown men criticizing another man’s every move. Cue why you and others are even here. Cal consumes your and others every thought. The good most of the time outweighs the misery on this board, so I will stay. Plus, I know the Cal bashers hate me here, so I’m petty like that. I’ll stay.. 😉
Seniority only wins in the workforce and school, not on a message board lmao.

I haven’t talked about Cal specifically in a while. Feel free the quote my most recent Cal bash for me. I’ve lately just come to discuss recruiting. And based on what I’ve seen that’s what most people are doing. There’s a few folks on both sides that just love to argue and stir the pot. And based on our discussion you’ve proven yourself to be one of them.

So maybe stop being a hypocrite? And you can stay if you want, but you’re the one putting yourself in a place that you yourself admitted you don’t want to be associated with.

EDIT: also, from I’ve noticed, it’s always the Cal supporters starting the argument. I myself have gotten bit their bait more than I care to admit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT