ADVERTISEMENT

Your Louisville hatred...

Why do you hate Louisville?

• Just hate everything of UofL, period

Votes: 100 84.7%
  • Just enjoy 'hating' the instate rival cause it's fun

Votes: 18 15.3%

• Total voters
It's always pissed me off that Arizona got the Grand Canyon and we got stuck with Looievile.
What a waste of prime bluegrass real estate.
Where in the hell would we put the Grand Canyon? Maybe it could start in Nicholasville and stretch to Bowling Green

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I just can't help it. Whenever I see Louisville red, I just hate it, and hate it, and hate it!

sv04s9.jpg

I didn't grow up in Kentucky so my exposure to UofL was limited to family members that are Cards fans. Heck, both my parents are UofL alumni (even though they bleed blue). For me it was always just a fun rivalry with family members. These days, they are pretty embarrassed over what's been going on at UofL, and it's kinda taken the fun out of it.

I didn't really ever think about UL...then Pitino moved there and they began to bug me.

It's when I started reading message boards that it all cranked into high gear for me.

I just hate UL, it's too easy to hate. My friends are a reason for some of it. They always try to bash us so that really turned the hatred up. They have Bobby Petrino, how can't you hate them.
No hatred for any team. Their wins/losses have no affect on our wins/losses.
As for Petrino, more than half this board wanted him to coach here last time he was available. No reason to be upset over that.

Interested to see what you guys say about this.

I really don't 'hate' Louisville or their fans. Fans are fans everywhere just like the general population. Some are good, some are bad but the most are just average people supporting "their team".

That being said, the two games a year we play Louisville I 'hate' the dickens out of them. (Football and M. BB) I'd enjoy seeing the women's bb team reach the point where I could add third game to my list.

Maybe baseball will reach a level for number 4.

I suppose it is different for me as I've lived in SC for 31 years now and do not have to deal with LV or its fans. I suppose those nearer the epicenter of Cardinalism have it differently.

I really don't 'hate' Louisville or their fans. Fans are fans everywhere just like the general population. Some are good, some are bad but the most are just average people supporting "their team".

That being said, the two games a year we play Louisville I 'hate' the dickens out of them. (Football and M. BB) I'd enjoy seeing the women's bb team reach the point where I could add third game to my list.

Maybe baseball will reach a level for number 4.

I suppose it is different for me as I've lived in SC for 31 years now and do not have to deal with LV or its fans. I suppose those nearer the epicenter of Cardinalism have it differently.
Move to KY and you would hate them by Saturday.

No hatred for any team. Their wins/losses have no affect on our wins/losses.
As for Petrino, more than half this board wanted him to coach here last time he was available. No reason to be upset over that.
Lol. Another team's wins and losses have a direct effect on UK. If UK wins more games than other teams the pecking order in bowls is directly affected just like the NCAA seeding in basketball.

Loserville is pretty much like the Taliban and ISIS as far as I'm concerned.

Lol. Another team's wins and losses have a direct effect on UK. If UK wins more games than other teams the pecking order in bowls is directly affected just like the NCAA seeding in basketball.
So if Louisville, Duke, UNC wins games it changes how you feel about Kentucky.
I guess I prefer to cheer for a team rather than against others.

So if Louisville, Duke, UNC wins games it changes how you feel about Kentucky.
I guess I prefer to cheer for a team rather than against others.
I don't believe that is what he means. If others lose (especially UofL, Duke or UNC) it not only gives us extreme happiness, it also helps UK's seeding hopes for the post season.

I HATE Otis as much as anybody, BUT realistically, some body name me one fan you know that gives a rats rear end about all that has gone on there? No remorse or anger. Their fans do not care one bit as long as they win and it dosen't seem to have hurt their recruiting at all.

I don't respect Little Brother enough to muster up hate and see them as too goofy and petty to despise.

I hate all kinds of programs more...Georgetown, Duke, IU, UNCheat, UT, Notre Dame, UConn, Arizona, both Mississippis, Marquette.

Hell, I probably like lowly Vandy less. The Red Chickens are really just a goofy linebearded, loudmouth little brother. Almost like a Scrappy Doo that says "dawg" too much and resides in Portland aka more annoying than anything else really.

Hate can be a stress relieving emotion if used properly. I have suspicion you may actually "like" UofL.

I always view this as 'sports' hate. Nothing wrong with that. I believe real hate can certainly be self destructive.

That being said, the Pimp and his cohorts down at Hooker U have moved further away from sports hate for me. Ripping off the taxpayers with no remorse really rubs me the wrong way. If you have your hand in my pocket and also claim that you're the most profitable and nothing changes, my hatred runs deeper!

I hate individual players, persons and all that stands for Loserville Butthole Capital of the World. If you're going to hate you need to always hate at the 110% level. I even hate the buildings just because I can and they represent that piece of $hit so called program. I hope they all sink into the $hit that is Loserville. Now take that RP, players anyone associated with that bunch of loser's. Don't know about you all but I feel so much better. I don't think I will need to see my therapist today I feel so good. Hee Hee Haw Haw. Did you ever see a monkey riding a pig? I have and I bet $5 dollars that the monkey could stay up for 10 seconds and he did. I won $47.37 and took my girlfriend to the drive-in. We made out in the back seat of my VW. Wished I had made her take off them there high heels. On 2nd thought maybe I should go see my therapist, Bye, Bye fellow posters and Loserville haters. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

I always view this as 'sports' hate. Nothing wrong with that. I believe real hate can certainly be self destructive.

That being said, the Pimp and his cohorts down at Hooker U have moved further away from sports hate for me. Ripping off the taxpayers with no remorse really rubs me the wrong way. If you have your hand in my pocket and also claim that you're the most profitable and nothing changes, my hatred runs deeper!
Do you like people putting their hands in your pocket??? Hee Haw.

1. Denny Crum
2. Their dumbassed fans
3. Tom Jurich
4. Rick Pitino
5. Bob Petrino
6.) Louisville island
7.) "Greatest player since...."
8.) Fred Cowgill
9.) Silo U.
10.) L.P.T.
11.) L1C4
12.) Avoided the death penalty in 1998 (men's basketball)
13.) Metro, Conference USA, Big East, and ACC
14.) Adidas/ v/s Nike
15.) Siva/Wall
16.) All the sex scandals.
17.) World Wide Wes
18.) "The 4 year UofL experience
19.) $200,000 to Anthony Davis
20.) "Never Nervous Purvis"

I hate the thought of Louisville as much as the thought of Whoopie Goldberg dancing naked....well....almost.

I hate the thought of Louisville as much as the thought of Whoopie Goldberg dancing naked....well....almost.
Dude you just made me throw up in my mouth with the Whoopie Goldberg dancing naked comment. That women is not ugly she is U-galy. You know what I mean. Like waking in a strange be with your arm underneath the girl you went home with from the bar. You just naw your arm off, because you don't want to wake her up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT