ADVERTISEMENT

Your Louisville hatred...

Why do you hate Louisville?

• Just hate everything of UofL, period

Votes: 100 84.7%
  • Just enjoy 'hating' the instate rival cause it's fun

Votes: 18 15.3%

• Total voters
You don't hate a garbage can full of rotting garbage. Just dislike the ones who won't carry it away. NCAA , that's you.

I hate UL but also respect them. How can you not respect a program that has created arguably the most unintelligent, POS, trashy, old woman pushing into pool, pederast supporting, drug OD cover-up, can't tell if they are a football or bball program, blame a rival for all their self-inflicted wounds, hooker buying, sex scandal raises for coaches, bilking taxpayers, racist President (former), pissing off creeper Papa John, 1st vacated title in history, delusional as to their national place and first instinct defecting waterheads?

UL has given BBN fodder to throw in their faces for the next 100 years. You can't find another program in all of college sports that has given one of their rivals so much dirt to mock them for. #respect

I hate UL but also respect them. How can you not respect a program that has created arguably the most unintelligent, POS, trashy, old woman pushing into pool, pederast supporting, drug OD cover-up, can't tell if they are a football or bball program, blame a rival for all their self-inflicted wounds, hooker buying, sex scandal raises for coaches, bilking taxpayers, racist President (former), pissing off creeper Papa John, 1st vacated title in history, delusional as to their national place and first instinct defecting waterheads?

UL has given BBN fodder to throw in their faces for the next 100 years. You can't find another program in all of college sports that has given one of their rivals so much dirt to mock them for. #respect

This brought a little tear to my eye it was written so beautifully!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT