ADVERTISEMENT

Your Louisville hatred...

Why do you hate Louisville?

• Just hate everything of UofL, period

Votes: 100 84.7%
  • Just enjoy 'hating' the instate rival cause it's fun

Votes: 18 15.3%

• Total voters
I hate UL but outside playing them on game day I could careless these days. It affected my mood more back in high school than it does 7 years later.

I still do want to see them burn and that title gone :)

It's just a sports thing. It's fun. Now I'm pissed because of bad business deals and what not, but I'd be mad if Murray or Morehead got something like that because I'm a Kentucky taxpayer.

Tommy Turtleneck
Bobby Neckbrace
Tabletop Pitino
UaVel Foundation
Cholly Strong espousing core values while banging the wife of a BOT member.
Hoors for underage recruits in Minardi Hall
Allowing the football program to drag in any discarded trash from other programs.

In summary, the UaVel athletic department is a shit stain on the state of Kentucky, and collegiate athletics in general.

Tommy Turtleneck
Bobby Neckbrace
Tabletop Pitino
UaVel Foundation
Cholly Strong espousing core values while banging the wife of a BOT member.
Hoors for underage recruits in Minardi Hall
Allowing the football program to drag in any discarded trash from other programs.

In summary, the UaVel athletic department is a shit stain on the state of Kentucky, and collegiate athletics in general.

But do you have any evidence?

I just hate UL, it's too easy to hate. My friends are a reason for some of it. They always try to bash us so that really turned the hatred up. They have Bobby Petrino, how can't you hate them.

I just hate UL, it's too easy to hate. My friends are a reason for some of it. They always try to bash us so that really turned the hatred up. They have Bobby Petrino, how can't you hate them.

Friends? Not hardly...acquaintances? Friends don't hurt...jmuo

Reactions: Zjstep01
1. Denny Crum
2. Their dumbassed fans
3. Tom Jurich
4. Rick Pitino
5. Bob Petrino
A good list,I would probably have them in a different order.In my early years of following sports I was glad to see UL win games(not any against UK or WKU) they were a school in Kentucky so when they won I thought it was a good thing.

All that changed after the dream game,not so much because they won but the UL attitude after that game.Over the years UL has been successful in terms of wins and losses but their image and the way they represent the Commonwealth of Kentucky has declined to the point of being somewhere between embarrassing and comical.They are much like an unfunny dirty joke that gets retold over and over and doesn't get any better

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I have lived in Louisville all my life and have had to deal with these mouth breathers every day. Their insane jealousy off UK has reached epic proportions. They want to be our equal so bad it has warped what few brain cells they have.

From the athletic administration with their total ineptness and consistent stupidity all the way down to their fans, I have never seen a more unlikeable bunch in my entire existence.

It was a racial thing in the 70s and into the 80s. If you liked UK you were a racist. Which only made you dislike U of L and their fans even more.

I think everything now, where the fan bases get as much joy from the other side failing as they do from their side succeeding, comes from that. Both sides were at fault back then.

Here's why I hate them. Denny has been very candid that his goal when coming there was to hang out a few years and then go coach UCLA. In other words, the red team is not a destination school. Ricky I believe thought he could turn it into one but that hasn't happened either. I believe he said something like had he stayed at UK, a destination school, he would have been another Coach K.

The red team uses coaching and marketing and tricks to pretend they are something other than... that's fine except when their fans believe the kool aid is champagne I have to hate them. It's a requirement..

Not certain that 84.8 would be enough to cover my hatred- my step dad got me in to UK prior to mid 60s(whole other side of my family are ul fans including 3 ul grads)

Interested to see what you guys say about this.
I am probably in the minority here, but I have never felt hatred for UL. But I have always found their management of major sports programs disgusting, and I resent having my state tax money going to support them. It isn't hatred. It is disgust.

I don't hate some random kid who goes to school at UL because that was their best educational option.

Other than that, I pretty much hate them.

I actually hate them more for the Yum Center stuff than on the court. Giving us a good game is competitive rivalry. We shouldn't have to compete with crooks.

I also hate it when random kids from the middle of the state become UL fans out of the blue for no discernible reason. It doesn't happen much, but once is too much. We may need more mental health counseling in our schools.

If you asked me about 3 years ago, it would be the second answer. Just fun to hate on a rival, plus their fans make it VERY easy.

Now, I hate everything about that piece of shit city school. It is dragging down the state that I live in.

Never hated them, always root for a state team. Only so much hatred in my heart and hoosiers, dores and duke have it all used up.

Use to kind of like back in the 60's,then they hired Denny the Crum.

Do I hate individual players at UL? Of course not, that would be silly. Now as far as UL athletics in general, absolutely. As far as the coaches and AD at UL, it is more disgust than anything as another poster said. I don't want UL to win one game in any sport, whether it be women's or men's.

Living on the western side of the state, it's easy to hate on UofL. Lots of Cardinal fans over here, and they have such a chip on their shoulders because for every one of them there are five UK fans to gang up on them. And they are so defensive. And always have a blue million excuses for a loss or for their scandal. And they are all so blindly optimistic all the time. They swear up and down that Katina is a liar. None of it happened. Or Pitino knew absolutely nothing. It's all someone else's fault.

And when they do have a ray of sunshine, like a bowl win or Heisman trophy winner, or championship they gloat about it like they are so much better than UK, despite the fact that UK has overshadowed them throughout history.

But I can't really say that I hate them. It's hard to hate someone that just isn't on your level. It's like hating a homeless person. How can you hate someone who has nothing compared to what you have?

My hate of UL goes beyond sports rivalry hate because their nonsense goes way beyond sports.

Their admin screwed the hard working taxpayers on the YUM deal and then their fans had the audacity to run around bragging about being "most profitable". Look at all the whore scandals, financial malfeasance and crooked dealings going on there.

It gets worse, as they seem to even have local law enforcement under their thumb. There is a person walking around free in the community who shot two of their football players and a cheerleader at a party full of people. We haven't heard a peep the LPD in months regarding the incident. It won't be solved because solving it would reveal more UL dirt. Let that sink in.

Top all that with a generous dollop of smug "dindu nuffin" attitude from Jurich, Pitino, and most of their fans, even after their dirty deeds have been laid bare, and it's a slam dunk.

Just detest all things UL. Their hypocrisy, cheating , sketchy athletic department, Pitino (TWO sex scandals ??? ) and their overall inferiority complex.

Literally their two main sports (basketball and football ) are both riddled with sex scandals. How embarrassing is that ?

Reactions: Bluest Member
ADVERTISEMENT