ADVERTISEMENT

You Know It's Bad When.....

jrollins24

Sophomore
Jan 24, 2018
most of us are watching Auburn play Duke just to hope that SOMEONE can beat Puke on a continent nowhere near North America.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
How many troll accounts do you have?

troll accounts?? I'm surprised nobody has just generally kicked you off of this forum just for being a no-mind. Your $10.00/month isn't worth the idiotic misinformed posts that you make. You remind me of someone from my small town that basically just makes things up in his mind and actually believes them.

I have a bet with a big mouth on this board. She says no way Duke makes the Final Four.

Talley the talent and the way the refs call their games, she has to delete her account WHEN they make it. Obviously I hope they don’t and then I have to delete mine (which I honestly could not care less about) but I have a feeling she won’t delete either way.

Reactions: Wildcatsworld
I have a bet with a big mouth on this board. She says no way Duke makes the Final Four.

Talley the talent and the way the refs call their games, she has to delete her account WHEN they make it. Obviously I hope they don’t and then I have to delete mine (which I honestly could not care less about) but I have a feeling she won’t delete either way.

Confused... she?

I know someone that’s watching EVERY Duke game because this is his last year on Rivals (at least with the screen name he currently uses)

Hahahahaha

Anybody that includes a rivals name as part of their screen name is really really dumb IMO.

Edit—just read rest of thread and figured out what you meant. Still feel that way though. And that includes any UK fan that wears T-shirts with names referring to rivals as well, the Duke tees with the d and e crossed out, the hate laettner shirts, the mocking Louisville shirts with their logo or doesn’t exist. You shouldn’t ever advertise for them at all.

Last edited:
most of us are watching Auburn play Duke just to hope that SOMEONE can beat Puke on a continent nowhere near North America.
Duke is getting beat this year. With teams like Auburn it helps when you have actual game tape to watch. There were a lot of unknowns going into our game. Teams will figure out how to stop Duke. The only two things that really killed us that game was perimeter defense and TO.

So what do you think teams and other fans were doing in 2015 and UK was beating people even worse than how Duke is. We beat everyone by 30

Reactions: CatfanMike47
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT