ADVERTISEMENT

Moving up the seed list?

Cats192

All-American
Apr 22, 2011
This morning, Lunardi tweet out his seed list. We were 13 behind: Dayton, Auburn, Kansas. He had us ahead of Baylor. I know Lunardi isn't perfect, so I'll add anothr reputable source.

BrackMatrix had us at #14 behind: Dayton, Auburn, Kansas, and Baylor.

All 4 of those teams took an L today. While it's not quite as simple as every loss moves you down a bit, it's not terribly far off. Kansas and Auburn are the highest rated of the 4. But both have hit a rough patch. Kansas has lost 2/3 and 3/5. Auburn lost 2 in a row.

We should be firmly back on the 3 seed line, and arguably as high as #9 overall or the top 3 seed. Marquette would potentially move as high as the last 2 seed.

Reactions: BassProCat
We have 1 quad 1 opportunity each week for the remainder of the season. We blew this week’s opportunity at USC. Can we beat UT at home next week? Can’t afford to drop any Q2-Q4 games.

Reactions: gharding07
Baylor has lost three straight. KU is off to their worst conference start under Self. This team is still absolutely in the running for a 1 or 2 seed.

Reactions: jgraf_1 and Cats192
Moving up after a win vs a crappy Arkansas team that is rated like 130th in the NET ? I think they stayed where they were. Win the next 2 and you move up.

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT