ADVERTISEMENT

Ya want a CFB season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget any blame, can we just get the testing we need started, nation wide.
I'd love to be sitting in the stands Sept 5, watching UK trounce EKU while arguing with my neighbor about who's to blame for this stuff.

CHINA, now let's get another beer brother!

Sure I'll buy, everyone in my family who qualified received their's direct deposit last week.

The family I have in Kentucky who qualified got theirs also.
Glad to know this stimulus is real. I am use to being poor. I will get by w or w/o it.
It is the people who always got what they wanted and now being shut off, I worry for them, mentally.
Some want to kill them selves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Glad to know this stimulus is real. I am use to being poor. I would get by w or w/o it.
It is the people who always got what they wanted and now being shut off, I worry for them, mentally.
Some want to kill them selves.

It's sad to watch, and very real. I've been blessed and didn't qualify which is good.

Why haven't you received your's? I do know the one's being mailed are running later, or so I was told.

Our Church has been very active working to help those in need, to get them through this.

Blah blah blah! ill be voting red in november again, and crybabys like you will be crying again. Now, thats a true post
Did you know that as of today the first death was actually in San Fran area on Feb 6, as opposed to Feb 26th like originally reported?

Do you know why? Because your guy denied the facts presented to him in January, and insisted on golfing and his campaign rallies instead of putting a testing plan together that put your best interests at hand. Instead, he chose his own. There was also a person in charge of being the eyes and ears for this type of pandemic directly stationed in China. There was also a pandemic committee. Those two layers of protection were repealed by Trump. So fine, blame China, but blame the guy who took away our ability to react in an effective way.

Drop your tribalistic view of red or blue, and vote for the Red, White, and Blue brother. Get the guy out to spend your tax money for himself out of the white house.

Reactions: Levibooty
Did you know that as of today the first death was actually in San Fran area on Feb 6, as opposed to Feb 26th like originally reported?

Do you know why? Because your guy denied the facts presented to him in January, and insisted on golfing and his campaign rallies instead of putting a testing plan together that put your best interests at hand. Instead, he chose his own. There was also a person in charge of being the eyes and ears for this type of pandemic directly stationed in China. There was also a pandemic committee. Those two layers of protection were repealed by Trump. So fine, blame China, but blame the guy who took away our ability to react in an effective way.

Drop your tribalistic view of red or blue, and vote for the Red, White, and Blue brother. Get the guy out to spend your tax money for himself out of the white house.

Does Trump even golf? Haven't heard of it.

^Facts scare the emotionally lead, uninformed follower per usual.

This is why I am an independent, I'm capable of knowing actual facts over pointless party bullshit. No party owns me, and I'm actually well informed and can wade through the piles of shit.

My dad taught me growing up that knowledge becomes wisdom when you use it.

Took me a while to understand what that meant, but it finally hit home....Thanks DAD!

Agenda's he always taught me look for agenda's. There really easy to sniff out, there is always a pattern.

This is why I am an independent, I'm capable of knowing actual facts over pointless party bullshit. No party owns me, and I'm actually well informed and can wade through the piles of shit.

My dad taught me growing up that knowledge becomes wisdom when you use it.

Took me a while to understand what that meant, but it finally hit home....Thanks DAD!

Agenda's he always taught me look for agenda's. There really easy to sniff out, there is always a pattern.
Great post.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild

Do you watch Joe Biden? You are going to vote for him? You cant be that stupid. China and your Democratic goons are who you should be angered with. 31/2 years of Russia , Russia and impeach is what the problem is . POTUS and his team have done a great job since they hit the ground running.

Reactions: Blue wood
Do you watch Joe Biden? You are going to vote for him? You cant be that stupid. China and your Democratic goons are who you should be angered with. 31/2 years of Russia , Russia and impeach is what the problem is . POTUS and his team have done a great job since they hit the ground running.
Yes. Biden is not a magical candidate, but he is better than 18k lies and private phone calls with Putin with no transcript. Better than playing cross the boarder with North Korea.

Our foreign policy with trump rides on the coattails of his financial gain.

He is a Constitutional and Democratic Republic nightmare. Do you not value what checks and balances levels for our nation? Guess what? They are nearly destroyed. The AG is a pawn for him. The senate is a McConnell mess- he is in bed with Russia.

Oh as in terms of Biden, his stammering and sexual harassment claims got you down? trump has both of those covered in droves.

So yea, I’m gonna fill in that Biden button as dark as possible. Wish it could have been someone else, but the worst case is losing our freedom- and trump is a direct threat on our national security.

Get on the right side of history.

Kentucky's lack of testing is an embarrassment. There are plenty of tests but the Government is ordering these sites to turn people back if they haven't paid to be tested. You have to see your doctor or a doctor before you are eligible to be tested. if you have symptoms you should be tested no questions asked.

Last edited:
Yes. Biden is not a magical candidate, but he is better than 18k lies and private phone calls with Putin with no transcript. Better than playing cross the boarder with North Korea.

He is a Constitutional and Democratic Republic nightmare. Do you not value what checks and balances levels for our nation? Guess what? They are nearly destroyed. The AG is a pawn for him. The senate is a McConnell mess- he is in bed with Russia.

Oh as in terms of Biden, his stammering and sexual harassment claims got you down? trump has both of those covered in droves.

So yea, I’m gonna fill in that Biden button as dark as possible. Wish it could have been someone else, but the worst case is losing our freedom- and trump is a direct threat on our national security.

Its the russians!!!!!! You dems have gone full retard. One word, Nancy pelosi, and the senate is a mess? Dude you have spouted more bullshit and started this political arguement. All the money wasted on stupid investigations is why the dems will pay im november and it wont even be close

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Its the russians!!!!!! You dems have gone full retard. One word, Nancy pelosi, and the senate is a mess? Dude you have spouted more bullshit and started this political arguement. All the money wasted on stupid investigations is why the dems will pay im november and it wont even be close
We held the guy accountable for a case, even Republican senators said was too much. They then cut the nuts off impeachment by saying we shouldnt remove.

PS- ABC news reporting, just now, Head of Co-Vid Vaccine Development alleges “cronyism” after being fired.

So you keep throwing out naming calling garbage, and I’ll keep the facts coming.

Reactions: Levibooty
We held the guy accountable for a case, even Republican senators said was too much. They then cut the nuts off impeachment by saying we shouldnt remove.

PS- ABC news reporting, just now, Head of Co-Vid Vaccine Development alleges “cronyism” after being fired.

So you keep throwing out naming calling garbage, and I’ll keep the facts coming.

Lol there is a reason fox news is blowing cnn and msnbc out of the water in ratings. Nobody is buying the bullshit anymore. And like i said, in november you will be on suicide watch. There, no insults, since you get your little feelings hurt

Reactions: sluggercatfan

Guess l was wrong...you are that stupid and an idiot. Fell sorry for you. One thing ...ever heard of an AG named Eric Holder? Does Biden have to be programed where he is every morning when he wakes up? I truly feel sorry for the guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue wood
Lol there is a reason fox news is blowing cnn and msnbc out of the water in ratings. Nobody is buying the bullshit anymore. And like i said, in november you will be on suicide watch. There, no insults, since you get your little feelings hurt
The people that watch Fox News thinks wrestling is real.

Actually the republican run investigation just today confirmed the Russian story. They probably didn't say anything about that of Fox News today.

Reactions: Born2RokRupp
Kentucky's lack of testing is an embarrassment. There are plenty of tests but the Government is ordering these sites to turn people back if they haven't paid to be tested. You have to see your doctor or a doctor before you are eligible to be tested. if you have symptoms you should be tested no questions asked.
I agree.

How much is the Clinton Foundation worth now, and where does that money go? Neither of those crooks went to law school to be a lawyer, they both did that because you have to belong to the clique to get ahead in politics, and you also have to have it to know how much you can steal without going to jail.

We also don't need any more poor to live off the state, we already have plenty that are in poverty already, we need to take care of our own first,

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
How much is the Clinton Foundation worth now, and where does that money go? Neither of those crooks went to law school to be a lawyer, they both did that because you have to belong to the clique to get ahead in politics, and you also have to have it to know how much you can steal without going to jail.

We also don't need any more poor to live off the state, we already have plenty that are in poverty already, we need to take care of our own first,
I don’t know, if it was offensive enough I’d hope they’d be investigated and find statute to indict someone. Ya know, how the rule of law should work. You can go after democratic individuals all you want. The correct response is: give them due process and may a clean process yield a swift, truthful, uncorrupt, just response. So call your local Representative for proper Clinton oversig....wait....you didn’t call in the 90’s? The you can understand why we want trump to be help accountable NOW. Not in 2 decades.....thanks for proving my point.

Not sure how true this is, don’t know the facts yet.

Apparently in January the Senate called a meeting regarding the virus.
Now as I said this is what I heard don’t know yet if factual. One Dem should up, he went back and expressed his concerns to colleges. He was ignored due to impeachment at the time.
If true that’s a big issue.

I don’t know, if it was offensive enough I’d hope they’d be investigated and find statute to indict someone. Ya know, how the rule of law should work. You can go after democratic individuals all you want. The correct response is: give them due process and may a clean process yield a swift, truthful, uncorrupt, just response. So call your local Representative for proper Clinton oversig....wait....you didn’t call in the 90’s? The you can understand why we want trump to be help accountable NOW. Not in 2 decades.....thanks for proving my point.

Are you kidding? With the money they have now? And I proved your point, lol, you sound like a lawyer.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Here is the whole report.

https://www.axios.com/hydroxychloro...tor-02f1430c-6c44-43fc-abab-56f2716c6d5a.html

Here is an Axios article on the today’s news being haw dropping- the head of vaccine development was let go because he....wait for it...resisted hydrochlo-whatever trump bought 29 mil pills of.

I’ll have to read later on iPhone

On patio with my gorgeous wife celebrating the first night I met her 38 years ago tonight. She picked me up which is non factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT