ADVERTISEMENT

X MeManBoy0 says at least 3 guys not in portal like UK

If any of you fall for this insider crap from Maggard, then that’s on you. He’s a fraud who does this to feel more important than he actually is. He’s literally not connected to the program at all and those who do have connections don’t deal with him because they know who and how he is.

I’m not a Marc supporter but even his staff and players didn’t know.
But they weren’t yapping that he wasn’t. Mm would have done well to not speak on something he knew nothing of. Can’t be wrong that way.

Some are saying he is Marc Maggard. Saying that there are at least 3 guys (would not provide any names) who have not entered the portal who have UK at their top spot. I feel very good about the upcoming Kentucky roster. He as well as several others believe Jaxson Robinson will be at UK.
He is . And he was adamant that Calipari wasn’t going to Arkansas till the very end. I don’t pay attention to anything the idiot says. Never did .

Reactions: TFCats11
Don't stare into his eyes or his seductive powers will overcome you.

images

I have a hard time believing that Pope is tampering with kids not in the portal.

That isn't tampering. Kid's reps can initiate contact and likely do it all the time. Doesn't mean there is a firm agreement but general real world business is often started with an agreement to negotiate.

Reactions: UKhoopCat
If any of you fall for this insider crap from Maggard, then that’s on you. He’s a fraud who does this to feel more important than he actually is. He’s literally not connected to the program at all and those who do have connections don’t deal with him because they know who and how he is.
I wonder if he'll ever give a refund to those who fell for his "lifetime membership fee" at True Blue Ink or whatever that bogus site was .... LOL

Reactions: JFCats22
Some are saying he is Marc Maggard. Saying that there are at least 3 guys (would not provide any names) who have not entered the portal who have UK at their top spot.
Regardless of whether it’s Maggard or not, that is meaningless information.

So there are “unnamed” guys “not in the portal” interested? No shit. Yeah, I’m sure there are tons of guys not in the portal at least theoretically interested in playing for UK. Hell, I’m one.

That sounds like one of those nonsensical non-specific vague lines someone who knows nothing throws out to try to con people into thinking he knows something. And if someone now enters the portal late and commits to UK (which is probable), he can claim that’s who he was talking about and he was right.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Not sure why people are still questioning whether it's Maggard. I listened to his "spaces" for about 15 minutes last night, and in that short time, two people said "hey Marc, just a quick question ..." and he acknowledged them. Plus, you know, the voice matches the one from his old videos where he used to post during the Billy G era and early Cal days. Not that complicated.

Whether he has any real info anymore is a different issue.

He claimed last night to have spoken with Coach O yesterday.

Not sure why people are still questioning whether it's Maggard. I listened to his "spaces" for about 15 minutes last night, and in that short time, two people said "hey Marc, just a quick question ..." and he acknowledged them. Plus, you know, the voice matches the one from his old videos where he used to post during the Billy G era and early Cal days. Not that complicated.

Whether he has any real info anymore is a different issue.

He claimed last night to have spoken with Coach O yesterday.
Ramel ... How do you feel, today, about Maggard's credibility ?

Most people who closely follow college basketball in the offseason/portal can create these obscure predictions and act like they know stuff.

"three guys but I won't name them" - lol get right out of here with that crap.

It's all an act in most cases.

Regardless of whether it’s Maggard or not, that is meaningless information.

So there are “unnamed” guys “not in the portal” interested? No shit. Yeah, I’m sure there are tons of guys not in the portal at least theoretically interested in playing for UK. Hell, I’m one.

That sounds like one of those nonsensical non-specific vague lines someone who knows nothing throws out to try to con people into thinking he knows something. And if someone now enters the portal late and commits to UK (which is probable), he can claim that’s who he was talking about and he was right.
Hey just information that I wanted to share.

Some are saying he is Marc Maggard. Saying that there are at least 3 guys (would not provide any names) who have not entered the portal who have UK at their top spot. I feel very good about the upcoming Kentucky roster. He as well as several others believe Jaxson Robinson will be at UK.
He'll give you the names, but you have to pay his lifetime membership price.

Most people who closely follow college basketball in the offseason/portal can create these obscure predictions and act like they know stuff.

"three guys but I won't name them" - lol get right out of here with that crap.

It's all an act in most cases.
Exactly. I can guarantee there are more than 3 guys that aren’t currently in the portal that would have UK as their first destination. Doesn’t mean UK would even be interested in them .

Reactions: wccat2969
That isn't tampering. Kid's reps can initiate contact and likely do it all the time. Doesn't mean there is a firm agreement but general real world business is often started with an agreement to negotiate.
The X post I responded to said Pope was working hard trying to convince his family to let him re-enter the portal. that says nothing to the effect of his agent initiating contact. It reads like Pope is talking directly to the family of a kid who isn't in the portal. That would be tampering which is why I'm responded, not believing it was happening in the manner that post was written.

I don't think there is anyone that post on this board that has connections to UK and the staff. Just a lot of guessing.

Norlander has made a post saying "He is hearing not JUST from UK affiliated or KY media guys, MOST of the elite portal guys who have not committed yet, have reached out about playing for Mark Pope." Kind of speculated that UK WOULD get several top players. Also, Matt Jones said something to the effect that "UK has several guys they have not disclosed yet, and a MAJOR recruit that UK is in on." He also stated that a few who have not OFFICIALLY entered the portal is very interested in playing at KY (similar to what Maggard said, just a week earlier than he did). My guess, the BYU kid Jaxson Robinson is one of them. This week will be a very tell tell time to see exactly how the roster will shake out. Me personally, I expect a very good week, just be patient, lots of things going on behind the scenes that is not being released to the public. One example, the BYU kid Saunders is here visiting and not a damn person knew it was happening until it happened. SOME things will not leak out until it is time for it to.

Waterman is the type of stretch four we need on the roster. Around 6-10, he can shoot the three well, knows the system and would give us that fourth big we need if Obosor and Garrison come. And if Garrison does not come would give us that 3rd big that is different than Williams and Obosor. Surprised he isn't in the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT