ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Dan Wolken

Easy to kick the King when he is down.
Season is far from over.
here-we-go-319d735206.jpg

Finally! Now will local media say the same? Doubtful. Love KSR but it’s tiresome seeing MJ’s continued disappointing game/season tweets then he goes on the radio and says he still wants Cal as our coach.
I don't consider MJ to be a real UK fan anyway, just an opportunist. Bet he's loving all those clicks on his site that Cow's generating with his embarassing losses which cause angry UK fans to comment on every article.

I don't consider MJ to be a real UK fan anyway, just an opportunist. Bet he's loving all those clicks on his site that Cow's generating with his embarassing losses which cause angry UK fans to comment on every article.
Disagree there. He's a fan but I guess he's waiting until next season when Cal fails again to finally say it. Problem is, this ain't turning around and it's actually getting worse in real time. The folks with the loudest voices need to finally call it like it is. I think we're at a point where rival fans are even hoping Cal is here for another decade.

Very good article and he’s totally right hits it right on the head. What we need is more national media people to write these and keep getting these out there. Eventually Cal and his ego can’t take being told by everyone that he’s past his prime and maybe we can get into the buyout stage sooner rather than later!

Easy to kick the King when he is down.
Season is far from over.
I know you’re a weird sunshine troll, but John Calipari has never been the king of anything, he never won, and never will win a 2nd title, he will be remembered as one of the worst national title winning coaches of his era, as the guy who did the least with the most talent.

Disagree there. He's a fan but I guess he's waiting until next season when Cal fails again to finally say it. Problem is, this ain't turning around and it's actually getting worse in real time. The folks with the loudest voices need to finally call it like it is. I think we're at a point where rival fans are even hoping Cal is here for another decade.
Like we were with IU and Tom Crean.

That is a scathing article filled with a lot of uncomfortable truths.

Let’s see what happens, will Mitch pull every favor he can to fire Cal, will Mitch force Cal’s friends off the coaching staff and hire a real assistant coach to revamp the offense, or will Mitch continue to allow his program to be held hostage by a used car salesman and allow the program to become Indiana-esque in degradation ?

Hell maybe Mitch will be fired, he absolutely has lost control of his flagship program, 20 years of being a good AD or not, that’s pretty damn unforgivable.

Woken hates Cal from his Memphis days.

Now, Woken has easy shots and is firing away.

Easy peasy... Woken has been waiting for this for a long time.

Cannot refute.

Woken hates Cal from his Memphis days.

Now, Woken has easy shots and is firing away.

Easy peasy... Woken has been waiting for this for a long time.

Cannot refute.
You can say he hates him, but people that talk about emotions and try to turn attention away from the facts are not acting in good faith either.

Regardless of his personal feeling about Cal the things he wrote in this article are mostly very true, obfuscating about his personal feeling rather than challenging the claims of the article is deflection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT