ADVERTISEMENT

World war thread

F7_s6BlWAAAyThW

I’m not afraid are you? My post seemed to press a button with you. I’m just bringing you a warning that each day seems to bear more truth to it. You see today? Russia in an all out war with nato and now today Israel is enduring a Pearl Harbor type event. What do you think is next? Things are escalating and when Israel starts tracing the money. To the one guy “enjoy the game there’s football” blah blah blah. Yeah these aren’t those days and haven’t been since prepandemic. I’ll watch but in the back of my mind will be my friends and family who live in Beersheba.
No need to trace money. It came from Iran. You still amaze me with this Russia vs NATO. Russia lacks the equipment, men and money to fight a serious war.

NATO would destroy them is rapid order. Yes, they could launch nukes but based on the quality of their equipment, they would have as much to fear as anyone else from their own nukes.

Seriously, why do you still think this? They can't defeat a poor country that borders them. It should be an easy win for them but nearly 2 years out all they've shown is ineffective weapons, terrible leadership and an inability to even properly outfit, cloth and feed its soldiers.

No need to trace money. It came from Iran. You still amaze me with this Russia vs NATO. Russia lacks the equipment, men and money to fight a serious war.

NATO would destroy them is rapid order. Yes, they could launch nukes but based on the quality of their equipment, they would have as much to fear as anyone else from their own nukes.

Seriously, why do you still think this? They can't defeat a poor country that borders them. It should be an easy win for them but nearly 2 years out all they've shown is ineffective weapons, terrible leadership and an inability to even properly outfit, cloth and feed its soldiers.
The US air force would have russia beat in a week or two.

So someone in the Biden Admin involved with Iran was let go and and security clearances were taken away b/c money and itelligence was being filtered to Iran? How TF does this happen?

• Wow
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Here's another. Our government is full of Jobama terrorist sympathizers and anti-American leftist ideologues. Disgusting.

Iran is the source of funds based on???? You’re never right man so I have to question what you say. Why would Iran fund Sunni Hamas am instead of their Shia proxy? And if you understood the dynamics of the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas you would know they are very well funded by Qatar.

And no like your Putin “dead by Christmas 22” fantasy it’s insanity to think nato would “destroy” russia in “rapid order”. You’re a very difficult person to discuss serious things with so I’ll leave there

Reactions: SDC888
World War - which one are we discussing? (although WWI wasn't really a WW. Not even close actually. Some misguided journalists etc. started calling it that after the ACTUAL WW. WWII, or to be technically correct, just the WW, because it was the first, and there hasn't been one since.

Completely inaccurate.

It is incredible how a TDS consumed mind can turn a person against world peace. Need a scientific study on that.

Not seeing a lot of peaceful overtures fm anyone lately

And our political class is doing far more damage than their followers

But it is amazing how regular people CAN be whipped into blood lust over something that doesn't really represent their best interests (while often clearly serving those of others)

Peace, yall

While the red army did tie up and defeat half of the German army, they should not be credited with primarily winning the war. Who defeated the German navy and air force? Who bombed German cities and factories into submission? Who won in North Africa, Italy, France and western Germany. It was the US and British Commonwealth forces who did those things while also fighting in the Pacific where the Russians did not even really participate. IMO the European theater was truly a group effort. The Pacific ultimately became mostly a US victory.

Also Russia relied heavily on military supplies from the US to support their war effort including 14,000 planes, 13,000 tanks and 400,000 trucks/jeeps.

Awesome post - thanks for the details and taking the time!

Stalingrad still feels like the turning point though, no?

Awesome post - thanks for the details and taking the time!

Stalingrad still feels like the turning point though, no?
Germany had two major defeats in November of 1942. One was the Stalingrad counterattack and the other was the defeat of Romnel's Afrika Corps. Many consider the defeat at Stalingrad the turning point in the European war.

Others consider the battle of Kursk in the Summer of 1943 to be the turning point. Kursk was the largest tank battle in history. The Germans were trying to regain the offensive after Stalingrad. The Russians knew the general details of the German battle plan and set up tremendous tank traps and defenses to thwart the German attack. The German army was spent after Krusk.

In the Pacific, Midway is considered the turning point.

Last edited:
Iran is the source of funds based on???? You’re never right man so I have to question what you say. Why would Iran fund Sunni Hamas am instead of their Shia proxy? And if you understood the dynamics of the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas you would know they are very well funded by Qatar.

And no like your Putin “dead by Christmas 22” fantasy it’s insanity to think nato would “destroy” russia in “rapid order”. You’re a very difficult person to discuss serious things with so I’ll leave there
Iran was deeply involved in planning, funding, and supporting these attacks, and you don't have to look too deep to understand why. Geopolitically, they're alarmed by the Abraham Accords and the possiblity of the Saudis and Israelis normalizing ties. The Sunni/Shia rivalry comes in a distant second to both Hamas' and the Iranian regime's desire to wipe Israel off the map. That plays well with a broad swath of the "Arab street."

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25

Last edited:
Germany had two major defeats in November of 1942. One was the Stalingrad counterattack and the other was the defeat of Romnel's Afrika Corps. Many consider the defeat at Stalingrad the turning point in the European war.

Others consider the battle of Kursk in the Summer of 1943 to be the turning point. Kursk was the largest tank battle in history. The Germans were trying to regain the offensive after Stalingrad. The Russians knew the general details of the German battle plan and set up tremendous tank traps and defenses to thwart the German attack. The German army was spent after Krusk.

In the Pacific, Midway is considered the turning point.

Good stuff

Another angle on this suggests that while the immediate organs of the whermacht were destroyed - and the 3rd Reich defeated ...:

They anticipated the near term military defeat and several key thought leaders and manufacturing executives- brokered a soft landing with the US and into the nascent EuroZone confederation that began to form in the 50s

The United States gladly negotiated safe passage for VonBraun and other nazi aerospace leaders - arguably the best in the world

NASA accepted former Nazi members with advanced specialized knowledge

And the first head of the European Commission -- was Hitlers finance minister i do believe

In return - the US space program advanced rapidly

And our young Air Force quickly adapted to jet engines with rapidly advancing strike missiles , guidance systems and other key military advantages

There were other developmental technologies that I believe we gleaned information and a leg up fm the former Nazi regime as well -

But i will keep it short for now

Some would argue that the Nazi state was not truly defeated but grafted into the US superstructure and into EU agencies that ultimately set the tone for social engineering (Tavistock?) and social philosophy (euthanasia and eugenic concepts)

^^ I think those last two items are murky - but still interesting to consider

Ultimately the fearsome whermacht was easier to defeat than the ideas that drove the 3rd Reich (many of which predated then and stemmed fm people like Margaret Sanger etc)

Final thought - will there be a 4th Reich?

And would we even recognize it as such if it happened?

Thanks for letting me noodle on that one
Made my break at work more interesting ✔️ 🌙

Iran was deeply involved in planning, funding, and supporting these attacks, and you don't have to look too deep to understand why. Geopolitically, they're alarmed by the Abraham Accords and the possiblity of the Saudis and Israelis normalizing ties. The Sunni/Shia rivalry comes in a distant second to both Hamas' and the Iranian regime's desire to wipe Israel off the map. That plays well with a broad swath of the "Arab street."

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25
That article has already been proven false. Both the USA and Israel say right now there’s no indication Iran helped plan the attacks. It’s judith miller redux of the Al qaeda Sadam links. Hamas will take anyone’s money, Turkey, Qatar, saudis funds the hell outta Hamas too. Even the USA sends money to the Hamas run government in Gaza. So Israel will trace the money. Will look at all the players. Are there loose ties between Hamas and Iran? Sure through Hezbollah but as this has unfolded the initial reports of it being directed by the revolutionary guard and direct Iranian influence it has been debunked.

I’m at place honestly if I can’t talk to someone living it I’m not gonna believe it out of any of the media. And the people I know living it they don’t believe Iran is behind it. That wsj article though is complete propaganda.

That article has already been proven false. Both the USA and Israel say right now there’s no indication Iran helped plan the attacks. It’s judith miller redux of the Al qaeda Sadam links. Hamas will take anyone’s money, Turkey, Qatar, saudis funds the hell outta Hamas too. Even the USA sends money to the Hamas run government in Gaza. So Israel will trace the money. Will look at all the players. Are there loose ties between Hamas and Iran? Sure through Hezbollah but as this has unfolded the initial reports of it being directed by the revolutionary guard and direct Iranian influence it has been debunked.
Can you point to something to show it's been proven false/debunked? Official statements have been more cautious than the WSJ article, yes, but that doesn't mean it got the substance wrong. Again, Iran has been a benefactor to Hamas since the 90s. The relationship is well established. Yes, Iran's main proxy has been Hezbollah in Lebanon, but the mullahs view broadening their reach as helping cement their role as Israel's main regional antagonist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/invest...-advanced-training-hamas-militants-rcna119824

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67058244

I’m at place honestly if I can’t talk to someone living it I’m not gonna believe it out of any of the media. And the people I know living it they don’t believe Iran is behind it. That wsj article though is complete propaganda.
Ok, then why are you on here? 😆 When you say "living it," do you mean those in the Israeli security and intelligence services? If so, then that's really interesting, and I would like to hear more. The planning and scale of the attack is greater than anything Hamas has done before and certainly seems to indicate assistance from an outside power. Whether Iran specifically "ordered" the attack is a reasonable question, but it doubtlessly serves their interests. As the BBC article alludes to, the ultimate decision to carry out the attack was probably largely Hamas' to make.

Can you point to something to show it's been proven false/debunked? Official statements have been more cautious than the WSJ article, yes, but that doesn't mean it got the substance wrong. Again, Iran has been a benefactor to Hamas since the 90s. The relationship is well established. Yes, Iran's main proxy has been Hezbollah in Lebanon, but the mullahs view broadening their reach as helping cement their role as Israel's main regional antagonist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/invest...-advanced-training-hamas-militants-rcna119824

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67058244

Ok, then why are you on here? 😆 When you say "living it," do you mean those in the Israeli security and intelligence services? If so, then that's really interesting, and I would like to hear more. The planning and scale of the attack is greater than anything Hamas has done before and certainly seems to indicate assistance from an outside power. Whether Iran specifically "ordered" the attack is a reasonable question, but it doubtlessly serves their interests. As the BBC article alludes to, the ultimate decision to carry out the attack was probably largely Hamas' to make.
Yes…I do. If you want to really discuss it pm
me. I have a very big family and many close relatives in Israel. Everyone serves and many more than you would imagine end up in Israeli intel services in one capacity or another. My immediate family has been involved israeli military operations since Israel’s independence.

I don’t think it matters at this point whether Iran aided Hamas or not tbh. Israel and Iran are on a crash course based on many other factors primarily Irans proximity to generating a nuclear weapons and Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon. That’s inevitable. This may be more about hamas standing up saying “look at the Palestinian cause Arab world before you make peace with Israel”. Specifically looking at Saudi Arabia. Turkey, Qatar, Iran, Egypt, USA, Europe. All these nations and governments have aided Hamas. If Iran trained Hamas, then the Turks and Syrians were in on it to. Iran isn’t going to operate independent without a Sunni state sponsor. Hamas isn’t going to train to attack Israel without the Turks knowing. Listen Hamas biggest supporter is erdogan not the mullahs. All there will be on this is conjecture on this. None of us will ever know for sure because of the media but that wsj article was jumping the gun and creating a narrative. I admit I was ready to jump on. My perspective has shifted though because both Israeli and us intel backed off quickly. I have no love for Iran they will have to be dealt with. We’ve dealt with that country like n Korea. Unlike n korea if they acquire nuclear weapons they will funnel them through their proxy to be used against Israel. No it won’t end with Hamas. But Iran is only one of many major players here with Hamas. The biggest are Qatar and turkey.

Russia helped fund this by purchasing drones from Iran as well.
The Biden Administration also helped fund Iranian mischief in the amount of $6 Billion.

• Angry
Reactions: RunninRichie
I hear the money hasn't been released to Iran yet. If it is now, that will make Biden sicker yet given events. That's not to say Iran didn't spend on Hamas in anticipation of getting the $6B.

Every American best be out of Iran before the $6B is canceled, assuming Biden is smart enough to stop it.

me. I have a very big family and many close relatives in Israel. Everyone serves and many more than you would imagine end up in Israeli intel services in one capacity or another. My immediate family has been involved israeli military operations since Israel’s independence.

I don’t think it matters at this point whether Iran aided Hamas or not tbh. Israel and Iran are on a crash course based on many other factors primarily Irans proximity to generating a nuclear weapons and Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon. That’s inevitable. This may be more about hamas standing up saying “look at the Palestinian cause Arab world before you make peace with Israel”. Specifically looking at Saudi Arabia. Turkey, Qatar, Iran, Egypt, USA, Europe. All these nations and governments have aided Hamas. If Iran trained Hamas, then the Turks and Syrians were in on it to. Iran isn’t going to operate independent without a Sunni state sponsor. Hamas isn’t going to train to attack Israel without the Turks knowing. Listen Hamas biggest supporter is erdogan not the mullahs. All there will be on this is conjecture on this. None of us will ever know for sure because of the media but that wsj article was jumping the gun and creating a narrative. I admit I was ready to jump on. My perspective has shifted though because both Israeli and us intel backed off quickly. I have no love for Iran they will have to be dealt with. We’ve dealt with that country like n Korea. Unlike n korea if they acquire nuclear weapons they will funnel them through their proxy to be used against Israel. No it won’t end with Hamas. But Iran is only one of many major players here with Hamas. The biggest are Qatar and turkey.
Do you believe Hezbollah will eventually join the war or stay out of it? There have been some skirmishes on the southern Lebanon border, but doesn’t appear Hezbollah has gone “all in” yet.

The Biden Administration also helped fund Iranian mischief in the amount of $6 Billion.

Your news source is lying to you.

• Haha
Reactions: DSmith21
Good stuff

Another angle on this suggests that while the immediate organs of the whermacht were destroyed - and the 3rd Reich defeated ...:

They anticipated the near term military defeat and several key thought leaders and manufacturing executives- brokered a soft landing with the US and into the nascent EuroZone confederation that began to form in the 50s

The United States gladly negotiated safe passage for VonBraun and other nazi aerospace leaders - arguably the best in the world

NASA accepted former Nazi members with advanced specialized knowledge

And the first head of the European Commission -- was Hitlers finance minister i do believe

In return - the US space program advanced rapidly

And our young Air Force quickly adapted to jet engines with rapidly advancing strike missiles , guidance systems and other key military advantages

There were other developmental technologies that I believe we gleaned information and a leg up fm the former Nazi regime as well -

But i will keep it short for now

Some would argue that the Nazi state was not truly defeated but grafted into the US superstructure and into EU agencies that ultimately set the tone for social engineering (Tavistock?) and social philosophy (euthanasia and eugenic concepts)

^^ I think those last two items are murky - but still interesting to consider

Ultimately the fearsome whermacht was easier to defeat than the ideas that drove the 3rd Reich (many of which predated then and stemmed fm people like Margaret Sanger etc)

Final thought - will there be a 4th Reich?

And would we even recognize it as such if it happened?

Thanks for letting me noodle on that one
Made my break at work more interesting ✔️ 🌙
My daughter lives 1/2 a mile from one of the entrances of the Redstone Arsenal Military Base and NASA Space and Rocket Center. There is a huge German population still there from where they were moved into the area post WW2.

Reactions: CastleRubric

Apparently you have to have a paid subscription to send a PM? That's what Rivals is telling me. I understand you not wanting to post details here. I'll see if there's a workaround.

You're right of course that other powers in the region also have connections to Hamas, Qatar and Turkey most specifically, albeit Turkey had been trying to mend ties with Israel recently after years of animosity. Erdogan's an ass in general, though. The Saudi gov't aren't Hamas fans; as for individual Saudis, undoubtedly some are, and probably some with substantial means.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT