ADVERTISEMENT

Word is Bradshaw playing Nov 24

Maybe I’m overly optimistic, but maybe Cal feels we can handle Marshall without Bradshaw and limiting the amount of game film to plan against with Miami coming up? That’s what I’m hoping for anyways…

Reactions: NociHTTP
I never said I was all-knowing, but, I WAS right & the posts from early in the process are still there to prove it. And, I was far from the only one who thought so. It was pretty obvious unless you just didn’t want to believe it. Yeah, it was a hunch. But, it was an educated hunch based on what everyone involved was saying & previous, similar situations like I mentioned with Clarke & Diallo. And, Calipari is definitely not above such tactics. It wasn’t just a blind shot in the dark, out of nowhere, with no prior evidence to lean on. But, I do wish I had been wrong & that we had a coach who wouldn’t have allowed that bs to happen.

Like it or not, Diallo was planning to leave without ever playing here & Calipari supported it. And, yes, every one is different. But, it’s still the same coach who allowed those scenarios to play out how they did & as long as he is here there are valid reasons not to trust him & to believe it’ll always be a possibility. Just bc you, apparently, hang on every word Calipari says, doesn’t mean that ppl who saw thru the bs weren’t justified.

As far as I can tell by my post I don't believe I singled you out. I was talking about people in general. I guess by you thinking I was talking about you confirms what I meant. Sorry if your feelings were hurt.

No I don't hang on Calipari's every word, I know half of what he says is BS or has a message intended for someone. Not what he actually said. In my opinion I think some of the stuff our fans get hung up on he finds hilarious and I know for a fact some of the players do.

Silly things like the checkerboard uniforms. I remember talking to Nick Richards, Hami, Brad, Kevin Knox, Quade Green and SGA in the airport at New Orleans after the CBS Sports Classic in the '17-18 season. We asked them what things they liked about being at UK and if there were things they didn't. Each of the said the fans - both loved and dreaded at the same time. They loved how they were put on pedestals but hated that some fans took things too far. They all laughed at how fans were so obsessed with things like the shoe colors worn by the players and the uniforms. They said it was hard just to be a student at times and that they had to be careful withy said because so many things were taken out of context.

I stand by what I said about hunches that happen to turn out. When they do, those people will bruise their backs by patting themselves over and over. What happens if their "educated hunch" turns out to be wrong ? You never hear them speak of it again. And most of the time, they will even deny saying it in the first place.

Go ahead, believe your conspiracies and notions about injuries and other stuff. You are never going to know exactly what is going on. I guess I should put in when I say you and your, I'm not singling you out but you know who you are. [winking]

Reactions: University-6
I said I'm giving until Miami and then I'm calling for Cal's head (meaning I'm sick of the drag outs) and you came back with the "one more time and that's it". That implies you think I keep giving Cal second chances. Which would also seem to imply your done with said chances. So, out side of getting rid of Cal, what's the end game of not giving him another chance? A game of tiddlywinks?
I thought you said you were finally done with Cal in the recent past?

There is no precedent set. Sharpe was not injured. And Cal did exactly what he's always said in regard to Sharpe. He's going to be player first. And Sharpe was a mid season addition that was doubtful he would ever play that season. He did intend to play the next season until the situation changed.

Things change. Just like JQ saying now he's going to play 2 years here. I highly doubt that. But that's what's on his mind right now.

Cal has never done anything or said anything to any fan, recruit or administrator to cause anyone to doubt him.

Forget everyone else, when has Cal ever lied to you? The Kluth conspiracy stories are a made up story primarily from this one board.

Every great player from the times I've been old enough to know what a great player is has had different factions in their ear. From their family, to their coaches to their hanger ons. I played high school basketball with a Ky Mr Basketball finalist. He hated dealing with all the outside and inside distractions and that was well before the internet.

We have a great team! We have a great coach! We should be celebrating our position. I mean the royal we. I certainly am celebrating it. We really enjoyed Chicago and Toronto and would love to be able to get to Lexington more. My business has always given to UK as well as personally. We are involved with NIL this year for the first time and we are very satisfied with how it's going.

Only when I get on this forum do I learn the sky is falling. It's funny though because there's a super minority that actually believe they speak for the masses.

You hear stuff like "Cal is being held hostage by Klutch again". Like he has been before? If not Klutch it's whomever or whatever the flavor of the month is. Nothing could be further from the truth.

And I really love hearing about 'modern basketball". Especially when the team they are talking about is running stuff we ran 50 years ago. I guess Joe B was ahead of his time? The '78 team averaged about 90 points per game without a 3 point line or shot clock.

Personally, if I were as miserable about life as the CHC I sure as hell wouldn't be watching basketball. But this is their safe place. They gotta have somewhere to meet.
Nothing changed moron. Sharpe and his camp knew all along that he was eligible for the draft. The only thing that changed was that information became public knowledge. Even after it became public knowledge the mantra of he plans to play next desti at UK remained the same. So what in your view actually changed? Cal knew the whole time that sharpe was never playing a Minute here which is why you got all the BS spewed from Cals mouth every time he opened it. You continue to validate why I rarely respond to any of your post with anything but this 🤡.

I'm giving it until the Miami game. If I don't see Bradshaw on the court, even for 5 damn minutes, I'm calling for Cal's head. Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice, can't get fooled again.
No clue if Bradshaw plays this year or not but I don’t think there is a chance in hell he plays against Miami. Either Dec. 2 or Dec 9 is likely his first game (if he indeed plays). If he hasn’t played by then, then the writing is on the wall.

“He’s going to have a great impact,” said D.J. Wagner, one of Bradshaw’s high school teammates, during the preseason. “Just on how good of a player — a great player — he is, and a great teammate he is. He’s still making an impact, just being a great teammate, supporting all of us. So we’re definitely excited for him to come back.” Kentucky’s next game is Tuesday night against No. 10-ranked Miami, but Bradshaw is unlikely to be back in time for that matchup. After that, the Wildcats will play UNC Wilmington on Dec. 2.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...tball-men/article282293158.html#storylink=cpy

Meh, Bradshaw is one “He re-aggravated the injury in practice today” from never playing a single minute for UK.

Remember this post when it happens soon.
When they announced he will be practicing I said at that time the stage is set for a setback on his return. Hope he indeed plays but until I see him check in for real action I will remain skeptical. If he indeed does play, think it will take about 5-6 games of good minutes to actually think he plays through the season

As far as I can tell by my post I don't believe I singled you out. I was talking about people in general. I guess by you thinking I was talking about you confirms what I meant. Sorry if your feelings were hurt.

No I don't hang on Calipari's every word, I know half of what he says is BS or has a message intended for someone. Not what he actually said. In my opinion I think some of the stuff our fans get hung up on he finds hilarious and I know for a fact some of the players do.

Silly things like the checkerboard uniforms. I remember talking to Nick Richards, Hami, Brad, Kevin Knox, Quade Green and SGA in the airport at New Orleans after the CBS Sports Classic in the '17-18 season. We asked them what things they liked about being at UK and if there were things they didn't. Each of the said the fans - both loved and dreaded at the same time. They loved how they were put on pedestals but hated that some fans took things too far. They all laughed at how fans were so obsessed with things like the shoe colors worn by the players and the uniforms. They said it was hard just to be a student at times and that they had to be careful withy said because so many things were taken out of context.

I stand by what I said about hunches that happen to turn out. When they do, those people will bruise their backs by patting themselves over and over. What happens if their "educated hunch" turns out to be wrong ? You never hear them speak of it again. And most of the time, they will even deny saying it in the first place.

Go ahead, believe your conspiracies and notions about injuries and other stuff. You are never going to know exactly what is going on. I guess I should put in when I say you and your, I'm not singling you out but you know who you are. [winking]

Go ahead, believe your conspiracies and notions about injuries and other stuff. You are never going to know exactly what is going on. I guess I should put in when I say you and you’re, I'm not singling you out but you know who you are. [winking]
Well, when you, specifically, mention multiple exact words & topics from my post, it’s pretty obvious you were addressing me. Just man up & own it & stop playing bs games. I wasn’t patting myself on the back about anything. Anybody with an ounce of common sense knew there was something up with the Sharpe debacle & that there has been a lot of shady crap in the program in recent years.

And, I’ve admitted to being wrong on here COUNTLESS times. But, I don’t think I’m wrong here & there is more evidence to support my opinion on the “conspiracy theories” than there is to disprove them. You can’t prove I’m wrong any more than I can prove that I’m right. None of us will likely every really KNOW for sure. But, when it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck…

But, my feelings will never be hurt on a message board, lol. It’s just aggravating & weak when ppl take shots indirectly. We both know who you were referring to with MOST of your post. Just quote me if you’re talking to me. I have no problem with anybody disagreeing with me & will always reply, respectfully, if I’m given respect. But, if you truly weren’t talking to me then I’ll apologize bc I don’t want to be a d*ck to ANYONE over a misunderstanding. But, it sure looked like you were.

Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
Well, when you, specifically, mention multiple exact words & topics from my post, it’s pretty obvious you were addressing me. Just man up & own it & stop playing bs games............But, if you truly weren’t talking to me then I’ll apologize bc I don’t want to be a d*ck to ANYONE over a misunderstanding. But, it sure looked like you were.

I accept the apology then because if I had meant to single you out, I would have. I have read the same words over and over on this board about so many things that have been proven to be BS. Just because so many times if someone says something, countless others will quote it and be just as wrong.

Again I did not intend to single you out. I have pretty much said the exact same thing before in other threads, more than once.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Meh, Bradshaw is one “He re-aggravated the injury in practice today” from never playing a single minute for UK.

Remember this post when it happens soon.
That's what Cal is trying to prevent with all the bigs. Whether you are Pro-Cal or Anti-Cal, this is his put up or Shut up year. We all want some Hardware. We all know what we got here. This team is Special.

Go Cats!

Reactions: RunninRichie
It's different though because he was never hurt.If he was really faking still being hurt why practice at all?
The only answer I have to that is it buys him time, keeps the pressure off him from people asking about it, and it definitely buys Cal time. Playing in games is the only thing that will convince everyone.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
“He’s going to have a great impact,” said D.J. Wagner, one of Bradshaw’s high school teammates, during the preseason. “Just on how good of a player — a great player — he is, and a great teammate he is. He’s still making an impact, just being a great teammate, supporting all of us. So we’re definitely excited for him to come back.” Kentucky’s next game is Tuesday night against No. 10-ranked Miami, but Bradshaw is unlikely to be back in time for that matchup. After that, the Wildcats will play UNC Wilmington on Dec. 2.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...tball-men/article282293158.html#storylink=cpy

Then play the guy !!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT