ADVERTISEMENT

Word is Bradshaw playing Nov 24

Notice, he already edited the post you quoted....what a clown.
CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg

I'm cautiously optimistic about this because it just seems odd we haven't even heard about him practicing with the team yet. But let's hope!

Do we have any info on if he has been? I know he's been putting in reps at the gym in the early morning hours, so I would assume he's doing some work with the team, right?

Have yal seen our schedule for the next 3 weeks. Hell who couldn't play. It's jus ridiculous that he wasn't available for 8 to 10 minutes the other day but now he's ready. How bout I'd die for this shit put me out there coach and then say sorry guys I wasn't ready if u under perform. It was a basketball game not heart surgery get his ass out there and let's get this damn train rolling.

Do we have any info on if he has been? I know he's been putting in reps at the gym in the early morning hours, so I would assume he's doing some work with the team, right?
I'm talking 5 on 5 stuff. Everything has seemed to indicate he hasn't started that yet. If he is really playing in a week, I would think he would be participating in those by now, which I would also think would be leaked.

Last edited:
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Have yal seen our schedule for the next 3 weeks. Hell who couldn't play. It's jus ridiculous that he wasn't available for 8 to 10 minutes the other day but now he's ready. How bout I'd die for this shit put me out there coach and then say sorry guys I wasn't ready if u under perform. It was a basketball game not heart surgery get his ass out there and let's get this damn train rolling.

I mean, next Friday is 10 days removed from Kansas game. That is still a pretty significant amount of time. I would imagine if he is really playing next week he will start practicing almost immediately. Meaning, he would have needed to be ready to practice around October 7th to have played in Kansas game. That is 17 days removed from next Friday.

Big z timeline seems to be all over the place, I’ve seen the st joes game as earliest then a guy claiming he doesn’t get eligible to mid January

Behind a paywall but apparently Jones said it on KSR today too. Drew heard the same.
I didn't hear show today, podcast listener so won't listen until tomorrow.
Jones mentioned it earlier on KSR. I've been seeing it floating about randomly on twitter as well (again, take that for what you will).

Seems like this is gaining traction. Which is indeed GOOD news. Now, dear NCAA.....FREE BIG Z

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT