ADVERTISEMENT

Won’t be surprised if Auburn...

...beats UT. I know they live and die by the three but they’re playing well and UT will be due for a letdown after today. I despise both UT and Auburn but I believe I pull for Auburn tomorrow.

I have my fingers crossed, but so far my crossed fingers have not been worth a dog poop.

It will all depend on how Auburn is shooting. One would think their legs have to be weak after so many games in such a short timespan.

Reactions: jpbky2
...beats UT. I know they live and die by the three but they’re playing well and UT will be due for a letdown after today. I despise both UT and Auburn but I believe I pull for Auburn tomorrow.

You will not see UT lose twice to Auburn in one week. Getcha popcorn ready UK fans for UT beat down of the tigers today.

Not with the calls TN's getting, they're the darlings of the SEC. Friendliest whistle this side of Duke. Barnes clearly has learned whose ass to kiss.

You will not see UT lose twice to Auburn in one week. Getcha popcorn ready UK fans for UT beat down of the tigers today.

I’ll never understand where their pompous attitude about b-ball comes from... Once a decade they are relevant.

I’d actually prefer a UT win to see if they’d still make 3 ACC teams #1 seeds LOL.

Auburn only wins today if the SEC thinks it will help them get into the tournament........I am sick to death of inept, corrupt officiating.....

I’ll never understand where their pompous attitude about b-ball comes from... Once a decade they are relevant.

Personally I think it’s because their fans are just ass holes in general. I’m sure there are a handful of decent UT fans but 99% are just pathetic people that thrive on being jerks.

Reactions: catzfanjim

Hey genius - Why don’t you ‘getcha popcorn ready’ to watch a movie cause UT basketball’s damn sure not worth watching. Just like everyone else you fall on your face when you get lucky and beat UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT