ADVERTISEMENT

WLEX Gals

In my experience, this means either a gay man or a tweener female is now calling the hiring shots.

Gay men don't pay attention to female visual attributes while tending to focus on merit alone and tweener females who find themselves just far enough up the power pole to exact some control on their hawtness office status do so when given the opportunity.
Is this you?

Reactions: FusterCluck
19227292_1895539680770625_1660550333635493888_n.jpg

Jill Szwed is not "hot" under any circumstances

False. I see her around my work on occasion, and she's smoke. TV doesn't do her justice at all.

I want her and Hannah Strong from WDRB to trade places and see if people notice.
26cfkxhppve31.jpg

Disclaimer: not mocking, both are good at their job and smoking nerdy-hot.

Not wanting to change the topic. But, since you brought up Hannah Strong, I have to say I’m a fan of the quality they have on Fox 41.
maxresdefault.jpg

Lexie Ratterman

Katie McGraw

GIwM6j7O_400x400.jpg

Gina Glaros

Cats fans in SW KY & Middle TN have a lot to get up to in the morning. Their news gals and the Titans are the only thing I miss when I left there in November. Whenever one leaves, rest assured their replacement doesn't disappoint. Could have your own thread on them alone. Didn't mean to ruin the LEX theme. I'm sure you can understand or make an exception this time lol

https://www.instagram.com/linz.nance/?hl=en

69464424_439360430005021_1172087005819952906_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Damnit I was a big Szwed fan. Total hottie. I am extremely disheartened to read she has left Lexington.

Because this is a Lexington News thread we need to get back to it.

Where did Kylen go? Her boyfriend is a sports guy for WLEX and he is still there.
I had no choice but to go National. Lex ain’t happening when it comes to smoke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT