ADVERTISEMENT

WLEX Gals

Crouch is the best now, but their overall score is way down. I know that Lexington can't keep a Pflum locked down, but they've lost others too. Breanna Gilroy is one I miss.

On the right....
B5o4wB1IcAAj7VH.jpg

Last edited:
lmao I was gonna add something like "you know Cal tagged that" but I thought that was too mean....but you know Cal probably tagged hayley harmon? maybe? I'd like to imagine he gets the best of the local TV talent...

And congrats on your Hayley RT funky!

She's pretty choice. Wide mouth and jaws. Made for working.

iu

lmao I was gonna add something like "you know Cal tagged that" but I thought that was too mean....but you know Cal probably tagged hayley harmon? maybe? I'd like to imagine he gets the best of the local TV talent...

And congrats on your Hayley RT funky!

She's pretty choice. Wide mouth and jaws. Made for working.

iu
Yeah, she's my 5:30 a.m. to 6:10 a.m. wifey. Daytime wife wakes up right after that.

Reactions: Mashburned
Was always a huge fan of Kelsey Starks at WHAS11 in Louisville.
Please tell me you’re kidding. She was fat and had a “my shat don’t stink” way about her. I would have taken Brooke Hasch (before her body went all post-birth funhouse mirror) before that Starks Hag Bag

Some of you have pretty lousy taste. Since Pflum left and also the chick who’s the VPs niece, there isn’t much to look at. I much prefer the weather girls on CN2. Especially Greta.

ADVERTISEMENT