ADVERTISEMENT

WLEX Gals

I mean ... yeah, but no.

ExM3ROpVoAcy_mv
Backshots louder than 9/11

Claire is cute, that's a horrible pic. She also comes across as very sweet and down to earth. Bonus points for that, the ani Kristen Pflum. Plus Claire is packing some some assets up top. I need more pics of her away from work to rule officially. I mean we are in the Lexington market, gotta take what we can get here in a non metropolis

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
"Yeah, keep wondering what the fuss is about. I see hotter women at the local feed store."

That's because it is a small market (very small) news station. The bigger the market, the hotter the chicks.
I looked it up, and Glendive MT is the smallest TV market in the US. Unfortunately, I can’t get to their bios page.

You’re right. I’ve been posting pics from Tampa and L.A., and the pickings are more lush in terms of who they put on air.

"Yeah, keep wondering what the fuss is about. I see hotter women at the local feed store."

That's because it is a small market (very small) news station. The bigger the market, the hotter the chicks.
Yeah, understand. Kinda like our local feed store. The more more the cows eat it, the better it sells. The better it sells, the more the cows want it. Women? Grazing us to death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT