ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin at Nebraska

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
I have no idea what happened. Wisky was up almost 20 early in the second half so I switched the channel. I switched back and now they are tied with eight minutes left. They’ll win though.

Had the Wisconsin cover, halftime cover and under parlay, Was feelin good an hour ago. I hate Wisconsin

Reactions: Wonky
Had the Wisconsin cover, halftime cover and under parlay, Was feelin good an hour ago. I hate Wisconsin

I took Nebraska moneyline. Surprised they were a home dog after smacking Purdue around the way they did.

I took Nebraska moneyline. Surprised they were a home dog after smacking Purdue around the way they did.
At halftime I told the wife, "who the hell thought Nebraska could hang". I guess Wonky did.

At halftime I told the wife, "who the hell thought Nebraska could hang". I guess Wonky did.

I think they are both good teams. That stat from the other day about top ten teams only winning 32% of road games against unranked opponents this year was eye-opening to me!

Reactions: Ugoff
The fact Wisconsin is ranked 6th in the country should give every team that makes the tourney hope they can make a run.

All these results tell me is most likely a uconn repeat incoming.

All you call Hurley guys when cal leaves need to drop your already fantastic fantasy of him coming here if that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT