ADVERTISEMENT

Loved what I saw

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
I loved seeing that all out full court press. I loved seeing our zone defense to stop the drives. I loved seeing Dillingham and Reed get the start and those major minutes in the first 7 to 8 minutes. I loved our half court sets and dictating the tempo. I loved the use of the time out when LSU started to come back in the second half and immediately end that momentum. I loved not worrying about Reeves and foul trouble in the second half when we again built the lead so LSU would have no chance to win the game.

I loved seeing that all out full court press. I loved seeing our zone defense to stop the drives. I loved seeing Dillingham and Reed get the start and those major minutes in the first 7 to 8 minutes. I loved our half court sets and dictating the tempo. I loved the use of the time out when LSU started to come back in the second half and immediately end that momentum. I loved not worrying about Reeves and foul trouble in the second half when we again built the lead so LSU would have no chance to win the game.
I loved seeing Reed go 6 for 10 from the 3 point line. Glad Cal designs plays to get him open no matter how hard the other team try’s to prevent him from shooting.

Your love affair with Z is getting creepy. Get a room.
Jumping Michael Chiesa GIF by UFC

I luv having sense enough to know when to take something out of my life that has no value. Like UK and sports gambling I'm quiting both and will find a new hobby soon. I'll go back to chasing fat girls.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
I love hearing our hof coach speak after a hard fought loss to a trash team. i love a good loss now and then

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
Go ahead. Say something critical of Cal. You can't do it. But you trash the "team" and the players individually. You're one of the bois.
Hey you unblocked me! I knew you couldn't help yourself. Now go and peruse my posts to find what you're looking for. I was being critical of cal's ill preparation and our lack of discipline just a few hours ago. You'll love it.
By the way, when the team plays like shit I will state as much. When the coach does not have us ready to play I will say as much. This is how I have always been. I actually have zero agenda. I react to exactly what happens in front of me. By the way, no one hates Z or any of the players. Don't even start

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT