ADVERTISEMENT

Will Wade (LSU) sounds as dirty as anyone.

What an idiot .... who cares if the call was or was not played considering the transcript was read aloud. Let me guess, is this what you refer to as alternative facts or when evidence isn't really evidence?

You backed off him? or, you got outbid for him?

Btw...the transcript off the phone call was read in court....it is not hearsay.
What an idiot .... who cares if the call was or was not played considering the transcript was read aloud. Let me guess, is this what you refer to as alternative facts or when evidence isn't really evidence?

The only idiot is you thinking anything is gonna happen to Wade [roll]. The judge cut him off in mid sentence like “man I don’t wanna hear that BS”.

A defense lawyer tried to present evidence against Wade and the JUDGE would not let him due to the fact that NO MONEY WAS EXCHANGED. The court doesn’t care about negations. They care about receipts, and proof that programs paid for players. The transaction never happen, and that’s the reason why the judge didn’t waste his time listening to a audio clip. The middle man is the one that receives payments to give to players and Wade never gave a dime to the guy presenting the evidence. The judge ruled the evidence was not relavent to a case that Wade was paying for players. We need phone tap conversations and receipts for former players, current players, and kids that committed or signed with LSU

Last edited:
You are nuts if you think LSU will fire him over speculation. The tape wasn’t played in court. All hearsay. Let me know when there is proof Wade paid players. The recruit in question didn’t commit or sign to LSU. We backed off the kid.

You must not have taken Reading Comprehension 101. I said "may", which could be true. As stated by Opinpi, it was read in court as well. Keep smoking the Cajun Sausage, y'all may squeeze by.

If I were an LSU fan, I would be keeping a low profile and curb my arrogance.

You must not have taken Reading Comprehension 101. I said "may", which could be true. As stated by Opinpi, it was read in court as well. Keep smoking the Cajun Sausage, y'all may squeeze by.

If I were an LSU fan, I would be keeping a low profile and curb my arrogance.

“may, could”
tenor.gif

Quote when the NCAA drops the hammer. Until then Geaux Tigers :cool2:

That lawyer isn’t lying about the tape... so what is the LSU fan thinking ?? That the fbi and of lawyers will refuse to hand the ncaa the evidence after this trial ? LoL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT