ADVERTISEMENT

Will Florida be decent this season?

I'm a big fan of their HC, like how his teams played at San Francisco and think they'll be a problem sooner rather than later. I like Gators more than Arkansas this year personally.
I think he has a future too but surprised just how bad they were last year. Finished under .500.

I'm a big fan of their HC, like how his teams played at San Francisco and think they'll be a problem sooner rather than later. I like Gators more than Arkansas this year personally.
I could be wrong but looking at their roster depth seems to be an issue. They have a clear top 6 but after that they may struggle but Im probably wrong and are missing on some names, I recognize the top 6

UF has an elite starting 5 but NO BENCH. think we split with them this year. I see us losing 4 sec games ( which will win the conference or at least share it ) I think we lose 2 of the first 3 sec games but then win maybe 10 or so in row ( we will lose 1 game we shouldnt) and then lose at UT to end regular season. I see one pre conference loss to either Miami or UNC . We will beat KU I just have a feeling about that. I think NOT having bradshaw in that game HELPS as we wont try to bang with Hunter we will boat race them.

UF has an elite starting 5 but NO BENCH. think we split with them this year. I see us losing 4 sec games ( which will win the conference or at least share it ) I think we lose 2 of the first 3 sec games but then win maybe 10 or so in row ( we will lose 1 game we shouldnt) and then lose at UT to end regular season. I see one pre conference loss to either Miami or UNC . We will beat KU I just have a feeling about that. I think NOT having bradshaw in that game HELPS as we wont try to bang with Hunter we will boat race them.
Kugel, handgloten, pullin, Clayton, Samuel Richard. Are their 6 after that it’s a drop off for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT