ADVERTISEMENT

Kids starting to pull out of the draft. Clayton back to Florida

Cal will never change
Sometimes wonder if the wires aren't crossed anymore. He's going full Bobby Cremins at Georgia Tech with this idea and with the amount of injuries he's had with his teams....this is really an odd thing.

I'm all for saying "We're going to play 6/7 guys" by a certain time in the season if you want to tighten it up-but 9 players total and nobody to even practice 5 on 5 all year is insane.

I hate to disagree with you, but Davis is a 52% 2FG / 41% 3FG / 86% free throw shooter. Shooting is exactly his strength.

I hate to disagree with you, but Davis is a 52% 2FG / 41% 3FG / 86% free throw shooter. Shooting is exactly his strength.
3 point shooting is not Davis strength, he isn’t terrible by any means, in fact he is good, but is strength is creating offense and attacking the basket. He is good in the mid range as well.

Not really, only recently have 18 year olds been thought of as kids. They used to get houses and married in my parents day. I know that’s basically impossible nowadays but they can still be adults and start their journey into the world.
At between 30 and 40, sure.

I was out at 18 too but that is not the way things are trending anymore.

I was flabbergasted to read that some large chunk of Gen Z like albetwen 1/4 and 1/3 are bringing their parents to to job interviews now.
Something that wouldn't have occured to me as a "thing" even for high school jobs.

Too many of these folks are functionally children no matter what age they are.

I don't even see how the parents would be available but I guess they are desperate for Jack or Jill to finally do anything productive to the point they take off to coddle them like it is the first day of kindergarten.

The end of the boomers and most of X may be the least effective parents in history.

• Wow
Reactions: Fox2monk
At between 30 and 40, sure.

I was out at 18 too but that is not the way things are trending anymore.

I was flabbergasted to read that some large chunk of Gen Z like albetwen 1/4 and 1/3 are bringing their parents to to job interviews now.
Something that wouldn't have occured to me as a "thing" even for high school jobs.

Too many of these folks are functionally children no matter what age they are.

I don't even see how the parents would be available but I guess they are desperate for Jack or Jill to finally do anything productive to the point they take off to coddle them like it is the first day of kindergarten.

The end of the boomers and most of X may be the least effective parents in history.
Wow that is pathetic. I wouldn’t include Boomers they have been great parents overall, it’s their children who suck and have raised these man children. The people in charge and their plan is working. They have dumbed down society, made religion a bad thing, and made women at home seem like slavery. The traditional family structure has been eradicated and now basically biology is being challenged. This is the results.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I think Pope's closed on some top guys--Amari Williams was highly coveted in the Portal. So was Andrew Carr. Duke wanted Lamont Butler after Roach left.

I'm going to give him and his staff a chance over the next year to see how they recruit the HS guys too. Think he's targeting good fits as well as good players and this year he'll get a bit of a pass due to the timing but if he were to land a Will Riley and get him to reclass-that's a big time get.

Robinson would be great--I also loved the addition of Collin Chandler. Those are the only 2 BYU guys I wanted and he's 1 for 1 with the other guy still out there (we'll find out what he does sometime soon)
I'd have taken Saunders too but the family wasn't with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT