ADVERTISEMENT

Will Cal try to sit with Reed at the NBA draft?

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
You know how Cal tries to take credit. I hope they kick his ass out of the room. Reed projected as highly ranked for the draft yet doesn't start at Kentucky, isn't coached against Oakland to shoot the ball instead directed to get the ball passed to the post. Meanwhile, Oakland has a player with carte blanche to take 3's no matter guarded or not (although with screens set to free him up) which is not anything that Cal does to support Reed. But, Wagner who was favored likely will be a portal transfer and crapped the bed for us.

You know how Cal tries to take credit. I hope they kick his ass out of the room. Reed projected as highly ranked for the draft yet doesn't start at Kentucky, isn't coached against Oakland to shoot the ball instead directed to get the ball passed to the post. Meanwhile, Oakland has a player with carte blanche to take 3's no matter guarded or not (although with screens set to free him up) which is not anything that Cal does to support Reed. But, Wagner who was favored likely will be a portal transfer and crapped the bed for us.
Thats the Shepards business, not yours or mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT