ADVERTISEMENT

Whose looking forward to IU getting waxed tonight by Iowa?

You had to say it
Yeah when will I ever learn. My bad guys. I have ancestors from Indiana and they clearly didn't appreciate my antics on the board last night.

Like the Fanville guy, Im guilty of jinxing, my apologies:

It wont happen again.

That is Archie's biggest win at Indiana and he has them at #22 on Kenpom. Curious to see how they finish the season w such a tough schedule.

Sorry, not usually this on edge. Between having covid, UK being a laughing stock, and Biden being president, I'm pretty down.
Well, COVID is new....Biden is new...But he part of "being down", is not....Not for me. IU basketball has had COVID for 22 fukin years....

Reactions: Lucy01
That is Archie's biggest win at Indiana and he has them at #22 on Kenpom. Curious to see how they finish the season w such a tough schedule.
Bro, we are so inconsistent....YOu knew what was coming vs Rutgers...Just knew. I mean , to be fair, rutgers got some players---Harper, Jr and Baker can ball. Hell they were at one time, ranked 11th.

But still....Gotta keep the mo'.

We never do. Since Miller took the IU job, Indiana is 2-9 after beating an AP 20 team.

2 and fukin 9.

And you people bitch about 4 Final fours, 7 Elite 8's and a natty , in 10 years...

GFTO of here....

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT