ADVERTISEMENT

Whose looking forward to IU getting waxed tonight by Iowa?

I just watched the second half, but IU turned up the defensive pressure and got physical and the Big Ten officials let them play. Iowa looked bad. I am not sure Bohannon even scored. Bad night it can happen to any team. But Iowa is not a very good defensive team and that will hurt them in the NCCA T.

Not sure if winning this one is in Indiana's best long term interest. It's a very impressive victory, but it increases the chances of Archie Miller sticking around for another year, and I see them struggling to win an NCAA tournament game there.

I post here all the time....Not talking shit...Just letting OP know we could use some more help when we travel to Ann Arbor on Jan 30..

I know this season has been taxing....But its just a game, brother. Relax. Just hacing a little fun.
Maybe you haven't noticed but we're not having a lot of fun over here right now...so beat it sweaty! :p

Just messin' with you.

OP please start making threads predicting that UK will lose all of our games going forward, thanks in advance.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Not sure if winning this one is in Indiana's best long term interest. It's a very impressive victory, but it increases the chances of Archie Miller sticking around for another year, and I see them struggling to win an NCAA tournament game there.
good

I post here all the time....Not talking shit...Just letting OP know we could use some more help when we travel to Ann Arbor on Jan 30..

I know this season has been taxing....But its just a game, brother. Relax. Just hacing a little fun.
Sorry, not usually this on edge. Between having covid, UK being a laughing stock, and Biden being president, I'm pretty down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT