ADVERTISEMENT

Who will with the ‘24 National Championship?

2024 National Champion

• UConn

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Houston

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • UNC

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Iowa St.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Purdue

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Marquette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another team

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
I’m hoping Kentucky makes a run and I’m wrong about my pick but at this very moment I’m choosing Iowa St. to win the championship this season.

I have never picked any team other than Kentucky even though sometimes there isn’t hope. It’s just that I can’t do it. Just the way it is for me. Now, if I had to put real money on it, maybe a different story. But for this thread, I’ll just go my usual and say My Cats. Good? And I don’t even care what anyone thinks. Not at all.

I have never picked any team other than Kentucky even though sometimes there isn’t hope. It’s just that I can’t do it. Just the way it is for me. Now, if I had to put real money on it, maybe a different story. But for this thread, I’ll just go my usual and say My Cats. Good? And I don’t even care what anyone thinks. Not at all.
I know what you mean, nothing would make me happier than to watch Kentucky win it all. I hope I’m wrong and we make a deep run, I would love to be proven wrong. But at this very moment it’s hard to pick them

If UK doesn't win i pull against some other schools hoping they get beat asap unc***, dUKe kansas, u conn

Reactions: mattrudd
I’m taking the Cats because my heart says I have to. If we lose, I guess I’ll pull for Houston. They’re a little less sickening to me.

The analytics are there for UConn, but I'm going Purdue. This isn't last year's Purdue team, and they much more rounded with better guard play. Also I think Painter is hungry and Purdue basketballis in his blood. He's motivated more than most coaches. I think it feels like Virginia all over again.

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT