ADVERTISEMENT

Who Thinks We Can Beat Duke In Basketball and Why

Let’s first say I have no idea but have hopes on the system, but we are relying on average players to make it through an entire season. Cautiously optimistic of 21 wins. Some upsets, some disappointments for a year or two is my guess.
"Average players" don't average double digit scoring over 30 to 40 games, not even at a mid major.

We have 10 good players. No great players. Maybe 2 average players.

Put one good defender on Flagg, if he gets 30 so be it, keep everyone else sub par and you have a great chance to win…. And we’re Kentucky we can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime!
100%. We have the experience, size and shooting to beat anyone. They will have a hard time with Butler in my opinion. I agree we have lots of new faces but so does Duke. If we shoot a high % from three and contain Flagg we will win. 🏆

Reactions: cat tat2
You just named 3 players from the 1990s, when college basketball was drastically different. Basketball is a team sport, but individual players can take over games and win them. Duke will have the 2 best players on the floor in this game. Duke will win this game, like they have when they have the best player on the floor. Kentucky will be fine, but this will be dukes game.

You’re stuck in the Cal fog.

Cal had the 2 best players on the floor against Kansas last year. Where did that get us?

Reactions: cat tat2
You’re stuck in the Cal fog.

Cal had the 2 best players on the floor against Kansas last year. Where did that get us?
No, I’m glad cal is gone, I’m on board with pipe. Cooper Flagg is a Zion. AD, level prospect, he will be the best player in college ball next year, and Kentucky nobody to guard him. Duke will win by 6-12 points.

"Average players" don't average double digit scoring over 30 to 40 games, not even at a mid major.

We have 10 good players. No great players. Maybe 2 average players.
We shall see. If you listened to Tom leach this morning they talked about only one team with more than 6 transfers have done any good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT