ADVERTISEMENT

Who plays first for UK Z or Bradshaw

Which player is the first to play in a UK game?

• Total voters
Admissions screwed up a shit ton of kids paperwork over the summer do to a turnover in faculty...not saying that was what 100% what happened with Z, but my wife works for UK and she said "the cliques" at UK are likely to blame.

Evidently they've also have had a lot clerical issues due to a crappy software network coupled with incomplete staff work...she's been complaining about their network for years...timing out and losing reports. Their IT department sucks and have screwed her laptop and phone up multiple times.
When I applied to uk it took forever for them to get back as well, the big z situation shouldn’t have been hard and he should already have multiple games played here but everybody involved screwed it up

Reactions: BBUK and CatPhight
When I applied to uk it took forever for them to get back as well, the big z situation shouldn’t have been hard and he should already have multiple games played here but everybody involved screwed it up
There's definitely internal issues...nothing would surprise me anymore.

Seems like everyone everywhere wants to do bare minimum for maximum pay.

I am a bit surprised by the numbers in the poll so far. I really thought it would be just the opposite. Lot of moving parts in this question it seems. Just want to see at least one of them on the court ASAP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT