ADVERTISEMENT

Dreaming, but

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
I wish I could see TPerry and ReedS playing in UK Blue with Edwards and Dilly, Z and Adou, even Bradshaw, etc., with a coach like J Wright or Billy D working with them and the new class coming in. Maybe a few solid transfers that can play D.

Cal-is-leaving Dreaming on such a bitters day

I wish I could see TPerry and ReedS playing in UK Blue with Edwards and Dilly, Z and Adou, even Bradshaw, etc., with a coach like J Wright or Billy D working with them and the new class coming in. Maybe a few solid transfers that can play D.

Pitino would’ve won a national championship with this years team

Too much youth to compete and be successful in this tournament

That team would still need a physical force in the forncourt and multiple guards wh can shoot from the portal and add caliparis shit coaching and you have another shit sandwich

That team would still need a physical force in the forncourt and multiple guards wh can shoot from the portal and add caliparis shit coaching and you have another shit sandwich

That's why the transfer portal and 2 DIFFERENT COACHES were mentioned in the OP. :)
There's no dream if Cal returns. Just a Tales From The Dark Side/Twilight Zone-esque nightmare.

Had he never left, I think he would have about 4 since 97, so we would be at about 10 instead of 8.

If he hadn't already agreed to terms with Boston, we'd have won it all in 97, and I'm still a little miffed about it, but don't disagree he'd have done more with less, if he stopped lying about the "on campus arena" stuff.

I don't know of there's anything left of the young Rick to say he'd do better than Cal here, but he might at least know how to listen to and hire assistants that could get us there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT