ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is planning not to watch tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans will never control anything anymore. The POTUS election was stolen in broad daylight and nobody in "jounalism" cared. I know you will say it wasn't.
Doesn't matter. It was stolen and every election will forward will be as this one was.
Republicans are weak and soft. Trump tried to get them to have a backbone but they just can't develop one.
Liars and hypocrites engulf DC on both sides but folks like Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, etc are ghouls with nothing inside.

hard to steal an election you won by 7 million votes, if Trump had of won everybody would have called it a landslide, but trump was the one that got landslided.

I will not watch simply because they are disrespectful and think they are entitled! I may check the score on ESPN from time to time and the box score at the end.

This idiot has already made multiple threads about the game today

Reactions: bkingUK
Civics lesson 101:

We are not a democracy.

You don't even know the type of government we have in this country.

Yes, I agree the mess at the Capital was planned.....but it was by blm and antifa infiltrating the protest.

It's not capitalism when twitter and others shut down free speech. It's called tyranny.

You really need to study up more on this issue.
Ok Representative Democracy if that makes you feel better.
So let me get this straight...you are saying that a private business should be compelled by law to allow access to it's public platform to announce anything a person wants to in the name of free speech.
You are saying that Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Ford, GE, PNC bank should be forced to allow the KKK to post racist ideology, lies about black people and calls for violence using their internet platforms because you believe in freedom of speech...and they have no rights to stop that???
You are saying that private businesses have no right to ban Donald Trump, Adolph Hitler or Charles Manson from using their private business internet platform to broadcast lies, calls for violence, conspiracy theories and hateful white power videos that may lead to future lawsuits due to the inflammatory nature of the speech?
You sound like a hater of capitalism to me.

Ok Representative Democracy if that makes you feel better.
So let me get this straight...you are saying that a private business should be compelled by law to allow access to it's public platform to announce anything a person wants to in the name of free speech.
You are saying that Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Ford, GE, PNC bank should be forced to allow the KKK to post racist ideology, lies about black people and calls for violence using their internet platforms because you believe in freedom of speech...and they have no rights to stop that???
You are saying that private businesses have no right to ban Donald Trump, Adolph Hitler or Charles Manson from using their private business internet platform to broadcast lies, calls for violence, conspiracy theories and hateful white power videos that may lead to future lawsuits due to the inflammatory nature of the speech?
You sound like a hater of capitalism to me.
You're still wrong on the type of government we have.

I'm saying those companies you're attempting to hold up are CURRENTLY allowing Chinese Communists, blm, to post things and call for violence. Islamic radicals are able to use those sites....yet not the sitting POTUS.

There are calls now for banning certain people from flying IF they support Trump.

On Amazon you can order che guevara t-shirts, hammer and sickle flags, etc.

BLM calls police pigs and shoots, what do we want, pigs in the blanket...when do we want it...now. And yet, they can continue to merrily post away.

The censorship and suppression of freedom of speech is moving into a very 1984 way. Pretty soon our news will be only what the Party allows to be printed.

You need to think about what's happening because you really have no clue.

You're still wrong on the type of government we have.

I'm saying those companies you're attempting to hold up are CURRENTLY allowing Chinese Communists, blm, to post things and call for violence. Islamic radicals are able to use those sites....yet not the sitting POTUS.

There are calls now for banning certain people from flying IF they support Trump.

On Amazon you can order che guevara t-shirts, hammer and sickle flags, etc.

BLM calls police pigs and shoots, what do we want, pigs in the blanket...when do we want it...now. And yet, they can continue to merrily post away.

The censorship and suppression of freedom of speech is moving into a very 1984 way. Pretty soon our news will be only what the Party allows to be printed.

You need to think about what's happening because you really have no clue.
I haven't seen those other posts you are referring to. If true they should be banned as well if that is the criteria they are using. But should have to and compelled to are two different things.
There are consequences for crazy talk and inciting riots in a capitalist system.
If Republicans don't like it, start their own Twitter and internet platform.

I haven't seen those other posts you are referring to. If true they should be banned as well if that is the criteria they are using. But should have to and compelled to are two different things.
There are consequences for crazy talk and inciting riots in a capitalist system.
You haven't seen them because you're not paying attention as I noted.

You still don't know the type of government we have....that's a huge part of the problem.

Reactions: dezyDeco
You haven't seen them because you're not paying attention as I noted.

You still don't know the type of government we have....that's a huge part of the problem.
Straight from the U.S. government website.....
"Democracy in the United States:
The United States is a representative democracy. This means that our government is elected by citizens. Here, citizens vote for their government officials. These officials represent the citizens’ ideas and concerns in government. Voting is one way to participate in our democracy. Citizens can also contact their officials when they want to support or change a law."

Straight from the U.S. government website.....
"Democracy in the United States:
The United States is a representative democracy. This means that our government is elected by citizens. Here, citizens vote for their government officials. These officials represent the citizens’ ideas and concerns in government. Voting is one way to participate in our democracy. Citizens can also contact their officials when they want to support or change a law."

Protesters in a Black Lives Matter march held outside the Minnesota State Fair over the weekend were captured on video yelling "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," a statement that some law enforcement members viewed as targeting police officers.

Republicans will never control anything anymore. The POTUS election was stolen in broad daylight and nobody in "jounalism" cared. I know you will say it wasn't.
Doesn't matter. It was stolen and every election will forward will be as this one was.
Republicans are weak and soft. Trump tried to get them to have a backbone but they just can't develop one.
Liars and hypocrites engulf DC on both sides but folks like Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, etc are ghouls with nothing inside.
You are right. I would add Brutus McConnell and And ALL the RINOs to the ghoul list. This country needs an enema . There are three things that could right the ship on both sides.
1) Term Limits
2) Term Limits
3) Term Limits
Max. of two terms and then your ass is on the street.

Protesters in a Black Lives Matter march held outside the Minnesota State Fair over the weekend were captured on video yelling "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," a statement that some law enforcement members viewed as targeting police officers.
No doubt...some of the BLM members that riot and promote violence are dangerous idiots.
No doubt...some of the MAGA members that riot and promote violence are dangerous idiots.
Any politician that promotes violence and incites riots are dangerous idiots.

I don't like Nancy Pelosi and wish she would be voted out. She is divisive and part of the problem in this country right now. She is just as vengeful and divisive as Trump. I have never and would never fly a Nancy Pelosi flag if they made them. Thank God her fan club is small.
But Trump is a whole different animal. He is using his immense power to create chaos and division unlike anything we've seen before in America. He has a huge fan club. But so did Hitler.
He has a cult like following that hangs on his every word...and his language is not that of unity, peace and American togetherness.
He speaks of nothing but vengeance, anger, hostility, conspiracy theories, lies and victimhood. Every word he speaks is intended to make you angry, make you scared or to brag on himself. Just pay attention.
He is a very dangerous man and we are seeing the results of his abuse of power across our country.
It is so easy to see if you are not a member of his cult of personality.

I agree the violent actions of each are both dangerous and wrong.
But BLM at least has one foot grounded in reality. They are watching unarmed black men on video being shot or strangled by police. They are angry about that. Do they have some degree of misperception about the level of violence on blacks....most likely. But they are at least dealing with a real issue that is actually debatable with actual solutions.
We've had race riots in America before, but never had our Capitol attacked by thousands of American citizens before. Big difference.
MAGA has lost all concept of reality. Everything they are fighting over is based on lies, conspiracy theories and imaginary grievances.
There was no election fraud.
There were not thousands of dead voters.
There were no shredded ballots.
There were no rigged voting machines.
There are no videos of stolen ballots.
Trump lost 64 out of 65 court cases.
Trump lost by 7 million votes.
Trump lost the election.
Trump is lying to his followers.
You can't debate with someone or resolve issues based on a fantasy world of lies and conspiracy theories. Its bat shit crazy.

I get it. You don’t like Trump. But at least offer the list of achievements that he has accomplished instead of trying to prove your point. By the way, his achievements are quite lengthy, if you would research. One capital riot that is insinuated that he began, can’t even compare to the massive unjustified destruction left by the BLM that was supported, well documented mind you, by a majority of Democrats, who not only didn’t condemn but encouraged.

I believe it to be one of the most divisive movements in history.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I get it. You don’t like Trump. But at least offer the list of achievements that he has accomplished instead of trying to prove your point. By the way, his achievements are quite lengthy, if you would research. One capital riot that is insinuated that he began, can’t even compare to the massive unjustified destruction left by the BLM that was supported, well documented mind you, by a majority of Democrats, who not only didn’t condemn but encouraged.

I believe it to be one of the most divisive movements in history.
I will fully admit that the economy was rolling up until the Covid outbreak. He is an accomplished businessman...not a politician. That served him very well until he had to deal with crisises that couldn't be solved by simply removing regs and lowering taxes. It required a different skillet and mindset. He is just not wired like that. I would almost put him in a category of a savant. Extremely intelligent in some things but clueless and inept in others. Think "Rainman" without the extremes.
Trump sees EVERYTHING thru a business lens to a fault. It reminds me of folks I worked with over the years. Put them in charge of one thing/dept and they are awesome but when they move up to another position or management position over a larger, more complex dept. they are an epic failure.
And again, I don't support the violent wing of BLM whatsoever.
I just want the Republican Party to return to the rational party of Reagan, Powell, Kasich, etc. I can't wrap my head around this new QANON/Conspiracy theory party of Trump.

@JohnBlue_ I get banned for alleged "rules violations" on here when speaking the truth to some of these "fans." And this guy can post this is clearly false and has been proven as much. How about doing something about it?

Have to say my decision not to watch was a good one. Was competitive at the end and going into the second half but clearly was not entertaining basketball in the slightest sense

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT