ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is planning not to watch tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I planning on not watching? No.

However, I have no idea what time the game is and there’s a handful of other sporting events I’m much more interested in watching so it’s highly likely I don’t watch UK tomorrow.

Thanks for making my favorite hobby a thing of the past Cal, really glad your players are enjoying the lives you’ve created for them so much because you’ve completely ruined being a fan of Kentucky basketball.

Will not watch another UK game till Cal is gone. I was blaming the players, but have reconsidered that because they have not been educated on this. That is a failure of Cal to pander and go along with anything a bunch of uneducated teenagers want to do because they see pro players do it.

FYI, 2:00, ESPN

I have to attend a funeral on Sat midday sometime , honestly I didn’t have any idea what time the game was . Pearl won’t have a boner for us like normal , he wants to knock us off when we are above him . He desires what we have .... normally .
going to be interesting , bad matchup , Ky kid plays for auburn ,Cal has had the worst 48 -72 hours in his career here . Will the Wokers rally around him ? We shall see . Could win , could get beat by 35 .

Plenty of us have watched bad teams play in past years and we stayed with them through thick and thin. I will let you figure out why this team is different, here is a hint, p o l I t I c s.
Well, not sure I believe you, but anyways... I think it’s settled who is right on issue. Thanks OP for the post. It advanced the fanbase

Been going back and forth on it for a couple of days. Disrespecting the anthem is a sore spot for me. I've decided I'm going to do something else during that timeframe tomorrow. Not saying I won't ever be back. But the whole thing has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Whether or not I agree with what happened, I have been a Kentucky fan for over 50 years and will continue to watch.

I knew going into the season I had very little interest in another team of guys that I didn't know and wouldn't be here more than a year. Last year I didn't watch a single game that wasn't ours. And I missed several of ours.

I had ESPN via SlingTV through college football, but I cancelled it as planned when that ended. Frankly, I'd only watched a few minutes of a couple of our games anyway, but I wasn't planning to watch the rest of the season.

So I won't be watching tomorrow or the rest of the games.

Plenty of us have watched bad teams play in past years and we stayed with them through thick and thin. I will let you figure out why this team is different, here is a hint, p o l I t I c s.

Not for me.

The issue for me is that - even if they aren't good - in the past I knew they were building for something in the future. That is no longer true at UK, so I don't have interest in watching a bad team that won't be back next year. Especially one lead by a coach whose priority isn't winning basketball games or championships.

I could care less about the kneeling. I’m just tired of seeing us lose, so I will not be watching

Reactions: LmdCat
Been going back and forth on it for a couple of days. Disrespecting the anthem is a sore spot for me. I've decided I'm going to do something else during that timeframe tomorrow. Not saying I won't ever be back. But the whole thing has left a sour taste in my mouth.

True cat fans watch regardless of the situation. I hope we beat the ish out of Auburn Go CATS!

Not me. Flying to FL this weekend.

If not for that I would probably watch it but the last few games especially I have struggled to pull for Cal which made it difficult to enjoy them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
UK Fans will watch the game and replays, we always do and will continue. I will watch the game after the tip, that way I miss the other crap. I just want to watch UK basketball and cheer them on. Go Cats..

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
😂 All you guys saying you won’t be watching reminds me of a 3 year old refusing to eat spinach. Most of you will watch or keep up with it no matter what you say on here.
I have been a fan for 50 plus years, have watched bad Kentucky football for most of them, but, still watched and loved my CATS. About 5 years ago I got tired of the revolving door, NBA first mentality and the constant losses to top 25 teams. On top of that I have to listen to constant screaming by a snake oil salesman whose bad Coaching has cost us many games one of which was Wisconsin. This year I have tried to watch, but, the product is so bad it is impossible to watch a complete game. Will I watch tomorrow, yes, but probably about 5 minutes will be all I can tolerate.

I’ll watch. I hope I can continue to be a UK fan as I’ve been for over fifty years. But.... at this point my heart’s taking a break from getting all worked up. I honestly don’t care if we get beat by a large margin. Cal has made a total fool of himself and turned on the most passionate fan base in the game. The players don’t give a rat’s ass about UK or BBN so I’m taking a break from caring and hopefully things will get straightened out at some point in the future.

I echo the sentiments of kycat. Politics doesn’t play in it for me. Its Cal and his lack of coaching and lack of putting UK first. Our team is really bad and it’s all on Cal. Cooper ought to be our point guard but Cal went all in on a bigger guard that he had no chance of getting. Ironically it’s the small guards like Cooper that have killed us since Cal has been here. So I won’t watch but I will record and if I feel like watching later on I can do that. But not likely. Cal just needs to resign.

I echo the sentiments of kycat. Politics doesn’t play in it for me. Its Cal and his lack of coaching and lack of putting UK first. Our team is really bad and it’s all on Cal. Cooper ought to be our point guard but Cal went all in on a bigger guard that he had no chance of getting. Ironically it’s the small guards like Cooper that have killed us since Cal has been here. So I won’t watch but I will record and if I feel like watching later on I can do that. But not likely. Cal just needs to resign.
Sooner or later something will need to change to heal the fan base. I respect those that say that will watch regardless. I get it, I really do. Free will, we all have it. Everyone has a line or a ceiling of what they are willing to tolerate. Mine was met last Saturday, combination of awful basketball, and throw the politics into it is more than I will accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT