ADVERTISEMENT

Who could have ever thought……

….. that playing first place Alabama could be a get well game?!?!?!?
You would think fans would learn by now.
They had no chance at UT according to the fan base. They won with Thiero running Point.
Had no chance at Aurburn or today.
They win the games that looks like they have no shot. Then turn around and lose to shit teams.

Cal builds to this every year.

Stevie Wonder can see it.

The CHC can’t.
What did you see Wednesday night Brad? [laughing]

aAVvWMo_460s.jpg

….. that playing first place Alabama could be a get well game?!?!?!?
Some of you have ridiculously bad short term memories. Remember a week ago when beating auburn was a get well game?

Then we proceeded to shit the bed against LSU?

Sadly, this game is just typical of this team. Won’t be surprised if they lose to Arkansas or Vandy and then beat Tennessee.

Reactions: blubo and catzcan
My favorite play of the day, was when Shepard back slapped the ball on Sears and got out for a dunk. Sears is cocky anyway, I loved it, also there were a lot of really good plays today.

Other UK teams took until sometimes early Feb to figure things out. Maybe this team just needed a few more weeks.

You know, the way I see it..

We handle TWO top15 teams, one at their home, and it sandwiched a let down game against LSU, where LSU needed bad performances from us, a horribly officiated game, and several circus shots to go in, just to win on the last shot.

To me, that game doesn't tell me much about how good we are. We started like 20pts in the hole and almost overcame the odds. I doubt this UK team will see all that come together against them again the rest of the year.

We just need a little more consistency, more rebounding, a little more defensive intensity, and Cal playing the right lineups, to make a F4.. but much of this is very doable/fixable.

highest scoring game for Kentucky against an AP ranked opponent

highest over under by ranked teams in 5 years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT